Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raggablue Posts: 347, Reputation: 22

Jan 8, 2008, 05:05 PM
    He might be wrong in the head. But a lot of 15-18 teen boys sex is something they boast about (not how long they last though!) and although he might see you as 'easy pickings' he could just be nice, he didn't try it on with you when he had most incentive to that's got to be a good thing right? I'm 15 and have a few 12-13 year old friends and frankly I feel more comfortable around them because they DON'T want to sneak off and make out in a bush. Be aware anyway, somepeople are just sick.
    fiona445 Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Jan 9, 2008, 09:01 AM
    That's the key point - just be careful

You can't really trust anybody these days

Like I said before, I wouldn't really think my friend would have gone off with him but obviously I was very wrong .x
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 13, 2008, 08:10 AM
    Comments on this postHeartlessCandy420 disagrees: She ddesnt need new friends, she just needs to keep her head on her shoulders and think for her self.

First, may I call your attention to the guidelines for using the comments feature found here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/feedba...ure-24951.html

If you had read through the thread you would have seen previous notes referrign to the proper use of the comments feature. Your usage was inappropriate. You are entitled to your opinion just as I am entitled to mine. Since this was not an issue of fact, a negative rating was uncalled for.

As for my answer, fiona talked about hanging out with guys who seemed only interested in getting in her pants. When she refused he went and screwed her friend in the bushes. And you are saying she should keep such friends? Give me a break!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sisterhood of the traveling pants [ 5 Answers ]

What's the name of the song when carmen gets off the bus to meet her dad?

Sport coat and Pants [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pair of nice Grey dress pants, what color sports coat should I wear with it? I am color blind so I am unsure. I also have a tanish Sports Coat, what color pants should I wear with it. A variety of answers is fine, I just need a couple of ideas to help me.

Still Dirtying Her Pants at 7 [ 11 Answers ]

My daughter has given us a terrible time with her toilet training. Up until last year she still wet her pants, and now she is dirtying them again. She holds it in until its just bursting out and leaves marks on her undies. We've tried everythign (she hasn't had a birthday party for 2 years because...

Blue pants [ 1 Answers ]

What color of belt and shoes do you wear with blue pants?

View more questions Search