Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suga_mel Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Dec 10, 2007, 07:00 AM
    Weird anime movie title
    I saw a weird anime movie a few years ago and was wondering if anyone knew what it was. All I remenber is that it had heaps about the stigmata at the end.
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Dec 11, 2007, 05:13 AM
    I tried looking it up and found... Magna Carta: Crimson Stigmata

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anime (Greek Mythology) Movie? [ 3 Answers ]

When I was a kid (80s) I seem to remember an anime movie at a video rental shop that was centered around a kid or character with wings on his feet (much like Greek Mythology character Hermes) and it seems that he ran into a myriad of Greek Mythological characters - Medusa, etc... as he traveled...

In search of Japanese anime movie title [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm Wolfspirit, I'm 21 yrs old and I need help in finding out a title for a Japanese anime movie that was made possibly in the mid 80's - early 90's. The movie involved Humans who were going around destroying androids because they didn't want them to reproduce and have offspring. Well...

Weird movie [ 1 Answers ]

All I can remember is its about a girl with a goldfish, she kind of gets kicked out of her apartment and sees her own death by a falling gargoyle or steeple in front of a church. Does anyone know this movie, its been buggin me for months. Please help.

Japanese anime movie [ 2 Answers ]

Someone told me of a movie he bought in Japan called Dragonball Alter-Verse and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could go or what I could do to find this movie to either watch it or buy it?

Weird Sci-Fi Movie Title Needed! [ 7 Answers ]

This movie was late 70's- early 80's. The one part I can vividly remember is people putting on goofy jumpsuits, climbing into a huge "astrodome" in front of thousands of people and floating into the air until they were vaporized. The gist was that the crowds and the participants all thought that...

View more questions Search