Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amy-harding Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2007, 05:41 AM
    I had a period lighter then usual then it finishd 2days afta I had a show what is it?
    :confused: I also get pains in my boobs please help
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2007, 06:20 AM
    My period is always changing. It can be super heavy one day and then next to nothing the next day. And your breasts can be tender during your period. So that can be a symptom of your menstral cycle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period goes from every 28 days to 20 days [ 7 Answers ]

I have had my menstrual cycle to occur almost every 28 days, then around every 25 days, now it has gone to the 20th day. My last cycle started around 25 days, but Friday my cycle started again. I saw my OB one week after my last cycle which was the 30th of April. He told me that I was ovaluating...

I had unprotected sex 3 days before I started my period but my period came 7days earl [ 9 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex then 3 days later I started my period when I wasn't supposed to for about another week. Is it possible I could be pregnant?:confused:

How many days after a known ovulation date can a positive pregnancy test show? [ 15 Answers ]

I have been taking the medicine Clomid & have been really trying to get pregnant. My question is simple - I know the best time to test for pregnancy is after your missed period but my number of days between change. Last month it was 28 days & I circled the day on my calender that I could take an...

Will one Lorcet, taken ten days ago, show up on a follicle screen? [ 2 Answers ]

Situation: Ten days ago, my boyfriend had a headache for three days that he couldn't get rid of. He took a lorcet that was prescribed to me almost three years ago (out of a prescription of 20, there are still 16 in the bottle). Yesterday, while on a secondary interview, he was advised he'd...

View more questions Search