Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lndsbgrd Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2007, 11:09 AM
    Hair coloring
    Has anyone used natural match hair color by loreal? Does it cover grey in your hair - I tried 7w for my hair but it didn't cover the grey. I was wondering if I misunderstood the box. Help!?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 4, 2007, 05:28 PM
    Loreal's Natural Match Hair Color doesn't work well on predominantly gray hair. If your hair has a lot of gray in it, it is recommended that you apply 20% peroxide to open the hair cuticle and soften the hair so that it will accept your desired color. But if you have few gray hairs, you can use a permanent color to cover it. A permanent color can fully cover gray hair.
    nojoke_08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2007, 11:06 AM
    How can you take out an hair color you don't like, and it's not permnanent, just a over the counter hair color.
    Rinacakes1991 Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2007, 11:22 AM
    My friends mom tried it and it didn't work.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 5, 2007, 04:20 PM
    I have tried to explain to Lndsbgrd that Loreal's Natural Match Hair Color may not work on predominantly gray hair, and gave her sound advice on how to cover gray hair. However, Lndsbgrd gave me a negative comment, which was removed by the awesome Curlyben. There's no need to be rude to others who are trying to help you. This thread is now closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hair Coloring - Dying auburn hair with grey roots [ 2 Answers ]

Any advice for dying already dyed auburn hair with massive grey roots. I heard that using an ash color will diminish the brassiness.

Hair Coloring [ 3 Answers ]

Is it at all possible to go from really dark hair brown hair to bleach blond without frying the heck out of your hair or even passing that yellow banana stage that never changes? :confused: OLOR="DarkRed"]

Hair coloring [ 5 Answers ]

I have blue, purple and pink in my hair but it washes out really quickly so I'm constantly re-dying it. It fade after I've washed my hair about 3 times. Could it be washing out because of the shampoo I use? I also straighten my hair every day, could that also cause it to fade out more quick? What...

Too much hair coloring? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm interested in finding out how long you need to wait between coloring your hair. I don't plan to return to the salon where I got the bad color and I wanted to go somewhere new but wasn't sure that the chemicals would interact well? Help! Ethel:( :(

Coloring hair [ 1 Answers ]

My natural hair color is medium to dark brown. I have had highlights in my hair and as a result, my hair looks very brassy where the highlights used to be. I bought a light brown color at a beauty supply store so that I could cover up the brassy looking color. The color did not turn out light...

View more questions Search