Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    momhsia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2007, 09:22 AM
    Smoke alarms go off together for no reason
    I have many smoke alarms and they all linked together per code. Since I build the home 4 years ago, the alarms been going off average 4 times a year just for few seconds but multiple time per occurrence. When I turn the circuit breaker off, it happens too. When the battery needs to be replace, only the one which need battery will sound not the entire house. Thanks!:(
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2007, 11:12 AM
    You may be able to see a red led indicating the triggering detector.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Smoke Detectors Going off for no reason [ 13 Answers ]

Our smoke detectors in our home go off in the middle of the night for no reason. It starts w/ one and then before you know it all of them are going off. We have tried to vacumn them but they still go off at least once a month. They are only 4 years old.

What is the reason? [ 46 Answers ]

Why a man likes a nurse who had kids when she was 16, divored twice in her life with an average looking (34 yrs old) Instead of A Top MBA graduate, pure(a virgin), beautiful, humble,intelligent who is making 6 figures @ the age of 28? (28 yr old) Why? The man is a pilot at his age of 30....

Smoke Alarms [ 1 Answers ]

Why are my smoke alarms randomly going off?

Smoke Alarm [ 1 Answers ]

We have a smoke alarm direct wired into the house. It continues to chirp periodically. What causes this and how can we make it stop? Its wired not battery operated so its not a dead battery. Thanks, Eric

Smoke Alarms [ 2 Answers ]

What would cause all of your smoke alarms to go off at the same time if there is clearly smoke to be detected? They all shut off after approximately 10 minutes.:confused:

View more questions Search