Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2007, 11:27 PM
    The Haircut
    One day a florist goes to a barber for a haircut. After the cut he asked about his bill and the barber replies, "I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week. "The florist was pleased and left the shop. When the barber goes to open his shop the next morning there is a 'thank you' card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he tries to pay his bill, the barber again replies, "I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week." The cop is happy and leaves the shop. The next morning when the barber goes to open up there is a 'thank you' card and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door.

Later that day, a college professor comes in for a haircut, and when he tries to pay his bill, the barber again replies, "I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week." The professor is very happy and leaves the shop. The next morning when the barber opens his shop, there is a 'thank you' card and a dozen different books, such as "How to Improve Your Business" and "Becoming More Successful.

"Then, a Congressman comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill the barber again replies, "I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week." The Congressman is very happy and leaves the shop. The next morning when the barber goes to open up, there are a dozen Congressmen lined up waiting for a free haircut. And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between the citizens of our country and the members of our Congress.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2007, 06:25 AM
    I heard a similar joke but that was directed at other things.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2007, 10:19 AM
    Hee hee!
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2007, 10:30 PM
    Like it!! :-)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2007, 10:44 PM
    Originally Posted by magprob
    And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between the citizens of our country and the members of our Congress.
    Amen to that!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fauxhawk haircut [ 6 Answers ]

Should I get one... idk if I should I want one but don't know.. Any advice...

Haircut [ 1 Answers ]

I wanted to know if you knew how to explain a haircut. It's a long layered cut. It's the one you see that has been cut like the shape of the head at the back, but thinned out at the bottom, almost whispy. It is the newer way to cut long layers. And also what is your best advice for cutting a...

View more questions Search