Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dandombrowski Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2007, 05:04 AM
    Furnace and airconditioner run at same time
    I recently noticed that my fan on the air conditioner was running when my furnace was on. I don't know if this is suppose to happen or if it could have to do with changing my thermostate earlier this year if anyone has any suggestion I would appreciate it
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2007, 05:21 AM
    I have asked to have your question moved to Heating. While you are waiting for an answer, look through the sticky at https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/heatin...ons-58313.html

Note that it starts and ends with a request for more info when you ask a question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Airconditioner units [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, My airconditioner unit is not coming on the outside fan is not turning and the unit is not on in the attic. I was having a problem with the hot air inside the house not going anywhere called ac guy he came out and cleaned the coil in the unit outside it worked great for 2days now nothing is...

AC & Electric Furnace kicks in same time [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have thermostat set at 75F for COOL, but the heater in Train electric furnace unit also kicking at the same time. I have replaced 90343 Relay but no help. Please advise the poor man:confused:

AC & Electric Furnace kicks in same time [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have thermostat set at 75F for COOL, but the heater in Train electric furnace unit also kicking at the same time. I have replaced 90343 Relay but no help. Please advise the poor man:confused:

Airconditioner compressor [ 5 Answers ]

Need advice on compressor. Compressor keeps running after cooling cycle. Installed new thermostat which seemed to help, but a few days later noticed the same problem. Want to know if there is anything we can do before calling a service tech. Thanks.

Airconditioner [ 1 Answers ]

Wall unit plugged into split plug on dbl 15 breaker. After running 1-2 hrs. breaker trips. Wire warm to hot and plug receptacle warm. Is problem probably the air conditioner or perhaps plugin or breaker. Jim

View more questions Search