Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UsBlkgal Posts: 83, Reputation: 9

Nov 13, 2007, 06:19 AM
    Lap band fills doctors in southwest Missouri and support groupmeetings
    I just got my lap band on October 24th and I am desperately trying to find a "fill" doc near the Branson/Forsyth Missouri area.

So far, the bariatric doc at St John's hospital won't fill anyone that he didn't band. No matter how much it is needed.

I received a call from a doctor in Shawnee Mission and was told that the closest appointment for my first fill with him will be on January 7th!!

Are there other "bandees" out there?

Also, are any banded folks here in the southwest (preferrably Branson), Nixa or Ozark who would like to meet for lap band fellowship and share experiences (especially with the holidays upon us) and give each other support. (I am a great nurturer... )

Check out some similar questions!

Southwest Hallmark Q.T. [ 12 Answers ]

I've been collecting this inlay jewelry for years. Does anyone have any info re: a hallmark stamp... Q.T. sterling or .925... with a copyright sign? I believe it may be costume and manufactured. Many of my pieces look exactly the same. Lots of stamped backs with inlay Plastic and or real stone....

Lap band surgery [ 1 Answers ]

Has any one had the lap band surgery? I am interested in getting it, I do have high blood pressure and sleep apnea and found out that my medicare and medicaid will pay for it but only if I have theses health problems and well as my mbi being 38, please help if you have had a lap band and if it...

Music lessons for homeschoolers in southwest Missouri [ 3 Answers ]

My husband plays saxophone in some of the Branson shows. He used to teach home schooled students in the town of Simi Valley, California beginning and advanced flute and saxophone. Even though he repairs band instruments and is a professional musician he derived a great amount of satisfaction and...

Lap band [ 3 Answers ]

I am an air force veteran on medicare and va and cannot get a much needed lap band because no one in the south west Missouri area will take either one... my credit isn't so great and neither is my health! Can afford payments.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.