Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    packer2007 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2007, 10:26 PM
    Lots of frogs before the one?
    I am beginning to wonder if there are any great guys out there. I know there is, but do we go through a lot of guys or gals before we meet that someone? I seem to have met a few guys with red flags and hope to find just a nice guy, not a bad boy. Does everyone believe there is that special guy or gal out there?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 9, 2007, 10:40 PM
    Yes, there is. I found mine finally.
    heat515 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Nov 10, 2007, 12:53 PM
    I absoulty believe it! Right now, it may not feel like it. But there are so many happy people out there that it's hard not to believe :)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 10, 2007, 02:27 PM
    Avoid the red flag guys. Wait patiently is all I can say... cause what's the use of jumping in a relationship and then you are too busy in the bad relationship rather than out meeting one that may be what you are looking for. Have a good idea of everything you are looking for in a guy.
    blabla96 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 02:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by packer2007
    I am beginning to wonder if there are any great guys out there. I know there is, but do we go thru a lot of guys or gals before we meet that someone? I seem to have met a few guys with red flags and hope to find just a nice guy, not a bad boy. Does everyone believe there is that special guy or gal out there?
    There is always a date. Remember, the best are the ones that go last. Meanwhile, keep up your reputation,
    enigmagnetic Posts: 333, Reputation: 45

Nov 10, 2007, 04:55 PM
    I think it's an equal concern of both genders. I often wonder if there is anyone that I can click with on that special level left. I've gone through a few deep relationships and it gets hard at times. I have a friend who went through a bunch of serious relationships that ended terribly. Now at age 60 he finally met a girl that he is completely crazy over. His experience also has given him the ability to recognize whether in fact it is "true love" or just lust and/or infatuation. He's happier than he has ever been. The way he sees it, all the other girls where learning experiences so he could find the one he was looking for. He's a great inspiration to me. His number one advice to me. Replace each relationship with a hobby or skill. It makes you well rounded and a bigger person. I still think of these words every day.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Nov 10, 2007, 05:20 PM
    Keep track of yourself.
    Do the things that you enjoy and that make's you... you! And some day, when you least expect it, you'll being doing you're the things you do, and you'll meet someone with like interest's. There is very likely that you will experience life along the way.
    ForeverZero Posts: 312, Reputation: 82

Nov 11, 2007, 07:28 PM
    Honestly, I've never met anybody who married young/ married their first love who ended up happy all said and done. Think of it this way: the more growing you do on your own, the closer you'll be to the right one, instead of meeting the right one early and growing apart from each other.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teachers eating frogs. Sound familiar? [ 11 Answers ]

The only part of this movie I remember is this kid forgot something in his classroom and he went back to get it, and as he was walking in the classroom of his science class he saw his teacher take one of the frogs out of a jar and eat it. Or it might have been a different type of animal. But I'm...

Chirping frogs [ 4 Answers ]

I live in Southeast Texas. We have "chirping" frogs in our yard. They "chirp" all night and are very loud. Anything that we can do to rid us of these critters?

Turtles and Frogs [ 2 Answers ]

Can Turtles and green tree frogs live together in a large tank?

Killer, meat-eating frogs in San Francisco! [ 11 Answers ]

Did you know that there are killer, meat-eating frogs in San Francisco? The African clawed frog somehow got into Lily Pond in the Golden Gate Park and have begun eating everything in the pond... they even started going cannibalistic! I guess they have been there for a couple years now and...

View more questions Search