Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grenvibez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2007, 03:04 PM
    My first love is back in my life.
    My first love wants me back in his life. But presently he is married and keep telling me he will do anything just to get me back. And I'm still in love with him.
    What steps should I do?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 9, 2007, 03:05 PM
    If he is married, he is off limits. PERIOD!!
    kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

Nov 9, 2007, 03:07 PM
    I agree, he's married. You missed out and need to dismiss him as a possible companion.
    tidefan1983 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 07:33 AM
    If he's married. First, do you really want to be the other woman? Would you want to start a new relationship off based on deception and lies? Because what do you think he's going to tell his WIFE when he sees you?? AND what makes you think, if he's willing to throw away his marriage, that he isn't lying to you too? He is definitely OFF LIMITS.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Nov 10, 2007, 11:05 AM
    Nothing. He's married, he's off limits. By being the "other woman" you'd only be setting yourself up for a lifetime of heartache and frustration.
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Nov 10, 2007, 12:41 PM
    The fact that he is (or is trying to) cheat on his wife with you should tell you something about his respect for women: He doesn't have any! Even though you still have feelings for him, don't give it to them. It is unfair to you and his wife. If you get back together with him, even if he leaves her for you, you will always wonder if he is being faithful to you. It sounds like he knows that you still have feelings for him, and he is playing you and his wife. Tell this loser you deserve better because you do. If he's married, like others on here said, he is off limits.
    kraz Posts: 57, Reputation: 6

Feb 22, 2008, 09:57 PM
    He wants the best of both worlds. A wife at home and a willing piece on the side, is this how you thought your life would end up? If he is willing to cheat on his wife, he would be willing to cheat on you too.

Find yourself a single man that has no baggage, you deserve better the second best.
    pasiria Posts: 161, Reputation: 29

Feb 22, 2008, 10:08 PM
    If he keeps telling you he will do anything just to get you back, I'm assuming you haven't slept with him. Ask him to show you the divorce papers and then you'll talk. Love is complicated, love is strange. It is easy to give advice, but out there in the world, love can break hearts. If he breaks one heart to gain another one, it's perfectly fair. In love and war... he's going to break your heart, hers or his own. Either way, if you are meant for each other and he loves you, the right thing to do is to end it in good terms with his wife. After he is single, start dating. After all everyone is entitled to seek for happiness.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting back the love of my life [ 5 Answers ]

How can I get back my ex girl friend without pushing her further away from me because I love her and I think we are meant to be.

The love of my life [ 1 Answers ]

I have just recently split with my boyfriend. He has made friends with guys who are younger than him and just recently had started to go out! At first it was fine but then he would end up back home at 7 in the morning and the next day would be spent lying on the sofa! We then started to have a...

Love life [ 1 Answers ]

When will my lovelife become interesting?

The Love of My LIfe - GONE! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Ok, so here goes... I've dated a few girls in my early life... but recently my ex of a definite few days, but she was on the fence for a couple of weeks just broke up with me after 4 years. Reason being, she just wasn't as happy as we used to be. You see I have that jealousy...

The love of my life [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm a posting up this because there's no one else out there that can help me. I've been in love with this girls since 2nd grade when I first laid eyes on her.Eventhough I know I was very young then I still knew I found the one. Well years passed we were best of friends, then when it came to 4th...

View more questions Search