Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Golden Heart Girl Posts: 10, Reputation: 2
    -

Oct 31, 2007, 01:18 PM
    What Should I say?
    Well, when I grow older I am thinking about becoming a ventriloquist. I want to start young so I can practise and make it perfect. I don't have my ventriloquist dummy yet. But I am getting it for Christmas. It is a monkey. I named It monk, just like Nina Conti did. She is a ventriloquist too. But I am starting to make some speeches to say on my act, but I can't think of anything!! Especially I don'ty know what Everyone will Like. So what do you think I should say in my act. Also should I be a funny ventriloquist, or should I just say normal things?? :confused:
    girlygirl1819 Posts: 67, Reputation: -1

Oct 31, 2007, 01:23 PM
    I don't know what you should say but be funny
    People love to laugh
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2007, 01:10 AM
    You can tailor what you say to your audience and also just have general things that you might say that would fit any audience. Question and answer type jokes would be good, because you will be having a conversation with yourself anyway.

Have you practiced doing ventriloquism yet? You have said that you have started to make some speeches already. What are the subjects of them, please?

I am in the entertainment industry, so I am very interested in what you are trying to do here.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2007, 12:12 AM
    Thank you for the private message! As I said in response to you, it would be better if we could continue discussion on this post in order to maybe help more people and get the ideas of other people also. I have also indicated to you that I am mainly into entertaining musically. But, I have also been a teacher in various kinds of arts for years. I have done puppets, magic, stories, etc. But, not ventriloquism.

What things have you already decided about what you are going to say when doing your act, please? If you need further ideas, we will be glad to help you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search