Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ffhog69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2007, 12:54 PM
    HIV + Partner
    My female parner is HIV + we had protected sex but earlyer I had shaved my pubic area no cuts, and latter had sex with a condom whe finished I notices a bit of clear blood on my shaft an pubic are Could I Be Infected? Only educated Answer please
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 28, 2007, 02:00 PM
    It is possible that you are, but unlikely. HIV is contracted through exchange of bodily fluids, so, if you did not come in contact with her bodily fluids the chances are slim.

You should still be tested and be on the triple cocktail just in case.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2007, 02:46 PM
    Like J_9, it is possible but also unlikely. Please call your doctor and tell him (or her) what happened and follow the recommendations. Have you ever taken any courses in HIV/AIDS? Disease transmission? Not sure where you are located but the American Red Cross does have those classes. It would not hurt to get some education yourself, so that you are well aware of the risks and precautions. I also hope you are not performing oral sex on her, without her using the female condom.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HIV can it get in the way? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok so I have a question for anyone who might know but I will say that I'm very scared to ask. Is it possible to have a baby with a sergeant mother even if I have hiv? See the problem is that I was with a partner for 3 and a half years and found out that in the last four months of our relationship...

HIV,is it possible? [ 4 Answers ]

What is the window period for HIV to show up on a test? A friend had a sexual encounter with someone he had just met during a trip. I am not sure the number of times or duration of their affair. His trip was not more than a week and he had no contact with her since his return. He was...

HIV [ 1 Answers ]

How do you know how long someone has had the HIV?

Hiv and hbv [ 1 Answers ]

How do the possible result of HIV and HBV differ

View more questions Search