Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J Costa Posts: 88, Reputation: 9

Oct 25, 2007, 06:34 PM
    Fridgidaire side by side model jsi-26
    Just received fridge today and the light in fridge side and all display lights not working light switch checks out OK but when I repeatedly hit the switch the filter display will blink changed light bulb has power to switch continuity is fine on switch fridge is cooling and freezer light works any help would be appreciated

Check out some similar questions!

GE side by side icemaker leaking - Model #GSS27RGMF BB [ 1 Answers ]

It is still making ice but it leaks and forms a glob of ice under the white blade. When I clean off the glob of ice, I can see it dripping near the white blade. It drips slowly, a few drips at a time, like a dripping faucet. Any ideas?

Kenmore side by side Fridge icemaker model 106.9557651 [ 1 Answers ]

I have an issue with my ice maker over filling? I replaced solenoid still havinbg problem.

Whirlpool side by side refigerator model #GF6NFEXRB00 [ 2 Answers ]

The bottom of my freezer has had a lot of ice , it seems like it's coming from some type of back-bottom vent. So i remove it, but now my fridge is not getting cold anymore! This frigerator is only 18 months old! What could this be?

Fridgidaire side by side [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I had no water coming from the water dispenser. I took off the back and found two sets of solenoids each with two coils (one yellow one green) Both coils (yellow) were open circuit, so I replaced both and the water works. My question is the bank of solenoid coils to which the main...

Kenmore side by side model # 106.565624 has stopped making ice and a red light [ 1 Answers ]

Was this issue ever resolved? I have the same problem. LbashabrannerJul 15, 2006, 09:09 PM Help, My Kenmore side by side model # 106.565624 has stopped making ice and a red light next to its on/off switch is blinking. I have replaced the pur water filter and reset the water filtration and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.