Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kitsunegirl911 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2007, 01:15 PM
    Looking for a possible Goosebumps book
    I'm looking for this book (I think it was a Goosebumps book) with a boy who leaves his body and does all sorts of things like float around school. I think he leaves his body in a closet or something... Anyway, someone else does the same thing, and there is some sort of conflict between them. I forgot the title, but would very much like to read it again. I think the end involved his dog too... but I'm not sure.
    LoveHound Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2007, 05:35 PM
    I remember a goosebumps book about a boy who becomes invisible with the aid of a mirror, and I believe he had a dog too. Could this be it?

If not, you could try finding a list of all the goosebumps books (amazon would do) and check them one by one to see if you can find it. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good thesis statement with any book and another book or movie [ 2 Answers ]

Well do u have a good thesis stament for sny book and movie

Goosebumps [ 6 Answers ]

I am really scared and confused right now. See I have some kind of genital infection, but I've never even had sex. I'm 14. I have these littlle tiny tiny "goosebumps" on my penis. When its not erect, they are not even noticeable, and when it is erect, they are like goosebumps. They are normal...

Book value [ 3 Answers ]

1) In purchase where control is achieved, how would the land accounts of the parent and the land accounts of the subsidiary by combined? Parent Subsidiary A)Book Value Book Value B)Book Value Fair Market Value C)Fair Market Value Fair Market Value...

Do you know this book [ 7 Answers ]

A blind boy and his mother visits a place where there are saltmarshes. From the time a letter with the address came Sam(or matt, the main character), feels that this place they are going to visit is familiar to him. When they get to their holiday destination,the blind boy makes a new friend...

Name of this book... [ 1 Answers ]

I had a book read to me in school that I can't remember the name of. It was something about a duck falling in love with a human. I don't remember much of it except the duck cuts its webbed feet to be more human-like. Please help! Thanks.

View more questions Search