Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Oct 21, 2007, 06:50 AM
    Howard, Rudd?
    So, perthians, sand gropers, banana benders, and the rest of my fellow australians, and any others who have an opinion
    What do you think?
    Labor or liberal?
    Howard or rudd?
    Is a union heavy labor party something to worry about?
    Has peter garret lost his passion?
    Do you think we should take the risk of a new government after 11 years?
    I though itd be an interesting thing to discuss.
    Well, ill give my opinion I guess
    I personally, do not trust kevvin rudd, or labor. What I have heard about the unions scares me, and I think that howard has a certain integrity, and that backing out of iraq would worsen terrorism, and that howard seems less popular, because he doesn't sway to public opinion, because he sticks by his decisions even if they are unpopular.
    One thing I been wondering... arent there other parties you can vote for? Why is it always labour and liberal?
    I just wish I could vote, I'm only 16 :(
    Dark_crow Posts: 1,405, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2007, 08:05 AM
    I have just the thing for you.

http://nipissingu.ca/department/hist...tdem/index.htm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rudd System [ 6 Answers ]

I have a brand new Rudd central air system. Worked great for the first month and a half. Now the condensing unit will cycle on and off in 20-30 second intervals. I checked the breaker and all connections. Is there maybe a high pressure switch that I may be missing?

Changing from a Rudd to a Hunter thermostAT [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a hunter 44360 digital thermostat to replace a Rudd. The Rudd was wired Y-Yellow, G-green, E-White, R- Red, B-Blue, and a brown on X. The Hunter has G, RC, RH, Y/O, W/B and Y1. I can't seem to get the outside fan to run. Also before changing the thermostat, the blower fan constantly...

Changing from a Rudd to a Hunter thermostAT [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a hunter 44360 digital thermostat to replace a Rudd. The Rudd was wired Y-Yellow, G-green, E-White, R- Red, B-Blue, and a brown on X. The Hunter has G, RC, RH, Y/O, W/B and Y1. I can't seem to get the outside fan to run. Also before changing the thermostat, the blower fan constantly...

Changing from Rudd to Honeywell Thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to change from a Rudd thermostat and system to a Honeywell RTH 7500 Thermostat. Having problems with the wiring as it does not work properly. The system that I have is a heat pump in the attic with auxiliary heat and an air conditioning system outside. I am not sure if this should be...

View more questions Search