Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dixietrash Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2007, 04:47 PM
    Periods.birthcontrol.withdrawl method.sexual health
    Im on my friends account. She told me about this site and is letting me use her login information to ask about a problem. I don't have internet so that's why I didn't make my own account. I am freaking out about something that happened. I have been talking to this guy for a couple of months and we are great... Amazing actually.even though we fight every now and then things are OK. I finally got to see him and I told myself and him no sex no fooling around no nothing because I don't like the problem of worrying about things and if your not ready don't do it. I ended up having sex with him 3-4 times. I am on birthcontrol and he pulled out. I did have sex and I'm not denying that. Should it of happened? No, it shouldn't have. After it happened I EVEN told him that. I had my period and then the pharmacy was three days late refilling my birthcontrol. & a few of my pills from the pack before were crushed and I wasn't able to take them. So, I started my new pack late. Anyway. We had sex and he pulled out. We had sex like 3-4 times. I wasn't that into it. Im scared because even though he didn't inside me he did on the outside. Like he just pulled out and I know that every time you have sex there's a chance. I really really do not need this. What are the chances of pregnancy if you have been on birthcontrol and take them like your suppose to and even though he only pulled out what are normally the chances? <3

Please don't judge me. I know right from wrong and I know better. I just done something really stupid and now I'm paying for it. So please any advice tips? Sites or anything please?
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Oct 20, 2007, 04:59 PM
    If you are on birth control and he pulled out, I wouldn't worry too much. What concerns me more is that you had unprotected sex. How do you know this guy is clean of STDs? Do you know his sexual history? I would make a doctor's appointment and get checked out just to be safe, unless you know his sexual health status. A pregnancy test can be purchased at just about any local drugstore. If you don't want to have sex with this guy and are not that into it, then don't. If he really likes you, he will wait until you are ready. A pregnancy test may not tell you right away. If you haven't missed a period yet, don't worry. Also, if you use a test, use it first thing in the morning the first time you go to the bathroom. Your hormone levels are highest at this time and it will be the most accurate. Hope this helps!
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2007, 05:23 PM
    Regardless of birth control or not... if you are having sex there is ALWAYS the chance of pregnancy. I would say your chances are lower because you are on birth control and he didn't ejaculate inside you. But keep in mind, men have pre-ejaculate that can contain sperm. And if you aren't taking your birth control pills as prescribed you raise your chances of becoming pregnant.

I took my birth control pill regliously... never missed one... I now have a 5 year old little girl... soon to be 6.
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Oct 20, 2007, 05:59 PM
    Not to worry you but I am 5 months pregnant. I was on birth control and took them religiously. Birth control is not 100% effective so there is always a chance of pregnancy. Also, many times my husband did pull out just because he thought it would be a better chance of not becoming pregnant.
    The only thing you can do is wait and see if you miss your period. Chances are that you are okay. But in the future just remember that it is better to be safe than sorry. If you must have sex then double up on your birth control method. Have him wear a condom and take your birth control pills.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2007, 03:21 PM
    First of all, you said " we had sex like 3-4 times. I wasn't that into it." If you don't want to do it, and aren't going to enjoy it, don't do it. I'm guessing you did it because he wanted to? If you aren't comfortable with it, don't do it. Sex should be something that is done for the right reasons, fully aware of all the consequences that could follow. As above mentioned, whether you are on birth control or not, you run the risk of pregnancy, each time you have intercourse. Now, none of us are here to judge. We are here to give advice. Everyone makes mistakes now and then. Its just up to you to learn from the mistakes you make. I do commend you for using birth control, its very wise of you. I would just suggest that you use condoms as a second measure of protection. And again, if you are using birth control, yet still uncomfortable with having sex because you are afraid of getting pregnant, then you should wait, until you are most prepared, emotionally, maturity wise, and financially. If he respects you, and has maturity himself, he will wait with you. Now, as I said, nothing is 100% when it comes to preventing pregnancy, minus abstinence... however, the pill has an average of 97-99% accuracy rate, and condoms have about a 15 % failure rate. The pull out method is one of the worst method of prevention, as pre- contains sperm.(pre-ejaculate does not contain as much sperm as full ejaculate, however,that doesn't matter because it only takes one little sperm to do the job.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On birthcontrol am I pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, So I am sort of freaking out by looking at all of this signs of pregnancy. I have been on the nuva ring for over a year now and because of my complete paranoia of becoming pregnant I also make sure my fiancé pulls out as well. I had sex twice this month and am due to get my period next...

Curious about birthcontrol [ 4 Answers ]

Can birthcontrol kill the fetus and end pregnancy even if the girl has been pregnant for about a month or 2 weeks?

Pregnancy and birthcontrol [ 1 Answers ]

What dose brownish blood mean

BirthControl, Periods, And baby's [ 3 Answers ]

I got off depo, 6 almost 7 months ago. My periods are normal, 28 day cycle. Does this not mean, its possible to get pregnant? Or am I just understanding this wrong?

The depo birthcontrol shot [ 2 Answers ]

I've been on the depo shot for six months and I was suppose to go back sept 29,2006 for my third shot but I did not go on the 29th when my shot was due I had cramps in my lower stomach area and I was bleeding but not heavy I'm I trying to start my periode so soon or what.:eek:

View more questions Search