Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daisymactx Posts: 46, Reputation: 7

Oct 18, 2007, 11:56 AM
    What does this mark mean on antique bracelet?
    I have a bracelet that was my grandmothers. It is probably about 90 years old, a gold hoop, with delicate filigree, that has the sliding bar that goes inside the bracelet to latch it. On the inside of the bracelet is a marking that is hard to read. I think it says 1/20 FMC? or it could be 1/20FMO? It is in the original box from a jewelry place in Cleveland, that I guess is no longer around. What do you think this marking means?

Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Vintage Bracelet Marking [ 15 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what this marking means. While familiar or able to locate many jewelry markings this is new to me and am thinking about purchasing. All I know is that this a vintage piece, I suspect the 60s , but really not sure and it is about 1 1/18 wide and 7.5 inches long with safety...

Gold Bracelet Id? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello- My great aunt passed away and I found this bracelet in her jewellery box. It is very heavy and has the number 750 on the latch. It also has a mark that I truly can't make out. I think it's an "S" or "M" in a box. Thanks for any help!

Antique mower [ 1 Answers ]

I have an antique riding lawn mower that has a Briggs and Stanton engine, was made by MILBRADT. My guess it was made in the 1920's or 30's. Does anyone know anything about these? Year or value?

Q-Ray bracelet ? [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone tried one of these ionic bracelets? My neighbor says they really work. Any opinions?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.