Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MikeD85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2007, 04:09 PM
    Drunk Flirty Girl
    Hi, my name is Mike and I'm a new member here. I have a dilemma about a girl that I really like, and would appreciate some advice. I've been talking to this girl "Krissy", for about two months. We've pretty much just been friends so far, getting to know each other. But there is some chemistry and attraction between the two of us. We've gone to two weddings together, each bringing each other as a date. The most recent wedding, we were really hitting it off, kissing, dancing, and just being with each other the whole night. Towards the end of the reception, "Krissy" had been pretty intoxicated and started talking to this other guy at the reception, to what I later found out was a friend. That's all I know about that. His hands were all over her (hips, butt, stomach) and she did not seem to mind. And she was touchy feely with him as well (arms, chest). She met a lot of my family that night and needless to say, she did not make a good impression with all of this. I really like her but have a feeling that she wouldn't be good girlfriend material. The only times we flirt or kiss is when there is alcohol involved. Every time I ask her to do something with just the two of us (dinnner, hiking, movie), she blows me off or gives me some excuse. After two months, I just get the feeling she doesn't care about me nearly as much as I care about her. Should I still try to pursue this or have I seen enough already? Thanks for your advice and time. It's really appreciated.

Miked85
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2007, 04:29 PM
    When she is kissing you it is the booze talking
    When she is pushing you away that is her talking
    I have a friend just like that. We go to events about 2 or 3 times a year and he gets drunk and all kissy, but when he is sober he most often acts stand offish like he wants to get back to what he was doing before I came along. The best thing to do is just remain nothing more than friends -don't look for anything more or else get on with your life and forget about her.
    Avaly Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Oct 13, 2007, 06:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeD85
    Hi, my name is Mike and I'm a new member here. I have a dilemma about a girl that I really like, and would appreciate some advice. I've been talking to this girl "Krissy", for about two months. We've pretty much just been friends so far, getting to know each other. But there is some chemistry and attraction between the two of us. We've gone to two weddings together, each bringing each other as a date. The most recent wedding, we were really hitting it off, kissing, dancing, and just being with each other the whole night. Towards the end of the reception, "Krissy" had been pretty intoxicated and started talking to this other guy at the reception, to what I later found out was a friend. That's all I know about that. His hands were all over her (hips, butt, stomach) and she did not seem to mind. And she was touchy feely with him as well (arms, chest). She met a lot of my family that night and needless to say, she did not make a good impression with all of this. I really like her but have a feeling that she wouldn't be good girlfriend material. The only times we flirt or kiss is when there is alcohol involved. Everytime I ask her to do something with just the two of us (dinnner, hiking, movie), she blows me off or gives me some excuse. After two months, I just get the feeling she doesn't care about me nearly as much as I care about her. Should I still try to pursue this or have I seen enough already? Thanks for your advice and time. It's really appreciated.

Miked85
    HHmm... interesting. I would not look at her behavior as much when's she drunk as I would when she was sober. Because when she is sober, it sounds like she is pushing you away and not giving you the attention you deserve. You guys have known each other long enough for things to naturally progress, and it doesn't sound like they are. I'm sure she is attracted to you, it sounds like it from the way you describe you guys making out when she is drunk. How old is this girl? That could play a factor, maybe she is just immature. Besides that, I think you should have a talk with her. Find out how she feels about you and what her views are about your "relationship", friendship whatever. If she still continues to act aloof when she's sober, but is then a fair weather "drunk" then I would probably tell her to take a hike. You sound like a nice guy that deserves a girl that is going to want to hang out all of the time... not just when she's wasted. Good luck! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drunk calls [ 2 Answers ]

Heyy everybody... quick question... My boyfriend is currently in Panama City, FL for MTV's spring break with 12 of his friends. We've been seeing each other for about a year and serious for a few months. He was my best friend but we fell in love. Now I know he is obviously drinking being in...

Flirty flirty what next? [ 2 Answers ]

OK... well there is this guy. I really like him and people tell him he likes me, but I have never been in situation like this before, its all new to me. Could you please help me out by telling me what these signs mean, as I know every flirty sign has a hidden meaning: 1. he always gets a close...

Kissed a drunk girl [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I kind of have a problem. I was the DD for my friends party last weekend. Everyone, well, but me was drinking. Some girls came over, and we danced and had fun for hours. I was dancing and went over to some girls. A really cute girl I hadn't seen for a long time kissed me and we danced....

Driving while drunk [ 6 Answers ]

I wanted to know if you have a suspended driving permit for driving while drunk in Ontario Canada can you go to a different province to get a new one if not can you go any where in the world to do so, if anyone has ever been in this situation before and cheated the system somehow please let me...

Girl kissed another guy when she was drunk [ 6 Answers ]

I am a 19 yr old male and I have been kind of seeing a woman I met at work. By kind of seeing I mean we kiss a little and cuddle no sex or anything serious. We both like each other but aren't sure if we want a relationship. Well last weekend we went to a party and she drank too much and kissed her...

View more questions Search