Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XxBbAbE2210xX Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2007, 03:06 PM
    Getting Guys To Notice Me!
    I'm 17 and nearly 16 stone! I'm very conscious
    About my body and I have low self - confidence.
    How do I get guys to notice me and how do I
    Get a guy to like me! I've felt depressed because
    No one wants to go out with me so what can I do to change that?
    supermommy25 Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

Oct 12, 2007, 03:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by XxBbAbE2210xX
    about my body and I have low self - confidence.
    get a guy to like me! I've felt depressed because
    no one wants to go out with me so what can I do to change that?
    You have to be confident in yourself.. I'm sure you are a beautiful girl but you have to believe that first... you probably see other girls your age and they are popular and they have a lot of characteristics you wish you had... right? You can be that popular girl if you want to... all you have to do is believe in yourself... no one is going to give you the type of attention you want because you don't even give it to yourself... but your still young you have your whole life to think about boys and stuff you should focus on getting yourself together mentally and think about what your going to do when you finish high school. Trust me you don't want too much attention... I'm young also, and when I was your age I was popular and I got a lot of attention, but when you get all this attention from all these different people you tend to loose focus on what is important... I was raped when I was 16 because for one I was so caught up in the fast life being popular and being liked and I trusted every one... I also now have two kids... don't let that be you.. PLEASE... don't worry about getting noticed right now, don't worry about these boys cause they are young and dumb and full of-------- you will get all the attention you want and deserve in due time... do what is important first..
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2007, 04:03 PM
    In her next post, she is 15 stones in weight, so if it is weight she is headed in the correct direction. Can you say TROLL?
    XxBbAbE2210xX Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2007, 02:02 PM
    What's trolls got to do with anything?
    JMHSJJ Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2007, 03:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by XxBbAbE2210xX
    about my body and I have low self - confidence.
    get a guy to like me! I've felt depressed because
    no one wants to go out with me so what can I do to change that?
    The only way you will find someone is if you like yourself... if you are not happy with yourself then guys will turn away from that... so be yourself and don't change a thing for anyone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

No notice entry/ re-rent / notice [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I signed a year lease three months ago. We are currently living in Tennesee. The lease is 20 pages in length with numerous addendums etc. etc. It appears "iron clad". I have two questions, if you answer please consider the state I live in with your reply. 1. The maintenance...

Make guys notice me! [ 4 Answers ]

OK, I am 14 ( yes young for a bf) But all my mates are going round talking about how good they're relationships are with there bf's and do get a tad jealose. In my life I have only really liked 3 guys I am good mates with two of them. I need some advise on how to get some guys attencion...

Eviction notice or quit notice [ 1 Answers ]

I've been living in this house for 46 years with my mother, sister and brother. My beloved uncle decided to take over the house because the house needed repairs. He was approved for a second mortgage. Unforunatelly he passed away. My aunt became exceutive of his estate or so she claimed, Any...

View more questions Search