Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maddie10 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Oct 10, 2007, 03:46 PM
    Unexplained swelling and blood loss
    I saw my period on around the 22nd. For the last three days when going to the toilet and wiping myself. I've been spot bleeding. Its like thin streeks on the tissue. But in the last hour the blood seems a lot more. Its quiet fresh blood as its bright red. Also have abdominal swelling. Any advice.

Check out some similar questions!

Unexplained itching [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I have been continuously itching for the last 2 weeks - and I am not able to pin-point the source. The itching makes me scratch which ends up tearing the skin and resulting in bruises in some cases; while in some instances the area just shows small red dots and in some cases, I have small red...

Unexplained experiences [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am new here and I hope you can answer my questions. We lived in a house a few years back that we almost bought but really strange things happened there. Our youngest son, who was about one and a half years old at the time, saw things in this house. You could hear someone come into the...

Unexplained Infertility [ 17 Answers ]

I have been trying to get pregnant for 3 years now, and nothing. I'm 19 and my husband is 21. I have had every test done and none of the doctors I have seen thus far can tell me anything, other than they know nothing. I was wondering if anyone else has gone through the same thing. If so, I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.