Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashbrae3 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2007, 04:01 AM
    Teens and acne
    My boyfriends daughter has bad acne. We've tried eveything to help her with it. We tried proactive and other acne solutions and they just don'y work. Plus she's very lazy when it comes to her acne and hair. What is a good solution for acne? Her face tends to breakout easily. Any tips?
    carlito5 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Oct 10, 2007, 04:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ashbrae3
    My boyfriends daughter has bad acne. We've tried eveything to help her with it. We tried proactive and other acne solutions and they just don'y work. Plus she's very lazy when it comes to her acne and hair. what is a good solution for acne? her face tends to breakout easily. Any tips?
    Use solodyn & differin... it should work.. it work for my friends brother! Good kluck with that!
    helpwithlove123 Posts: 24, Reputation: 5

Jan 5, 2012, 08:03 PM
    I know somebody who has REALLY BAD ACNE! You just need to exfoliate daily and make sure not to use a whole lot of chemicals (it could make it worse). I use proactive, but natural ways are much better. Take a cotton ball and dip it in lemon juice. Swipe in all over your face and wait ten seconds. Wash it off, and the juice should start working. It works for somebody I know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

Teens and Love? [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, so this will be a very long post but hopefully you can read all of it! I'm going to grade 11 really soon, so as you know, I'm still a teen. I've been with this guy (same age as me) for almost 3 years and we go to the same school. We met in grade 8. We started talking because both of us really...

Unsupervised Teens [ 8 Answers ]

I am sure this gets asked every day, but how do I keep my son's girlfriends out of my house while I am at work all day? He is 16 years old.

My teens do not like my partner [ 17 Answers ]

I feel hopeless, my kids have virtually pushed my partner out of their lives and mine. Now I have to sneak around to see her. What should I do? Should I stop seeing this person that I love, just because my teenagers have told me so? I am very confused... yoyokerk:( :( :(

Teens without conscience [ 11 Answers ]

My 16 year old Son has decided he would like to live on his own. His Sister who is 18 has been asked to leave her father's house two days ago because she has been lying and stealing and refusing to help out at home or abide by the house rules. She has been defiant since she was 7. When she was a...

View more questions Search