Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cassie101 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2007, 06:18 PM
    What Is A Good Wieghtloss Program.
    I need To Know I Good Wieght Loss Program.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2007, 06:27 PM
    I did the Slim in 6 program by Beachbody. It works, but it gets incredibly boring. You really have to stick with it.

It is an exercise program more than a diet program, though.
    sarah1989 Posts: 154, Reputation: 0

Oct 9, 2007, 06:43 PM
    The ultra light diet is great...
    Walk at least an hour a day go different places so it doesn't get so boring..
    While walking sprint for thirty seconds the walk for one minute or so it really gets the heart going and is a great way to loose those calories...
    Also drinks lots and lots of water
    Also try eat healthy
    4realyisthishappening Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2007, 04:13 PM
    Well the only thing that works for me is eating whatever I want and drinking nothing but water if I really crave a drink it can only be grapefruit juice or cranberry the only catch is you can't eat past 4:30 pm you should loose about 5-10 with in a week or two.
    maddie10 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Oct 11, 2007, 08:23 AM
    Slimming world. This is a good and healthy diet. U never go hungry. And guaranteed to loose weight every week. Combine this diet with drinking at least 4 cups of wulong tea a day and sit back and watch the pounds melt away.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 11, 2007, 08:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Emland
    I did the Slim in 6 program by Beachbody. It works, but it gets incredibly boring. You really have to stick with it.

It is an exercise program more than a diet program, though.
    How much weight did you lose?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ford Ranger starter good, battery good What else? [ 36 Answers ]

I have a '92 Ranger that won't start it just clicks one time. I thought it was the starter but it is good. I changed the battery terminals and that fixed one problem now it clicks until you turn the key off. I can't figure it out any advise? Thanks.

Jazz shoes. Good or not good fit? [ 8 Answers ]

I just got a new pair of jazz shoes the other day for dance. My old jazz shoes were much cheaper (from payless) and fit on my feet just right. Now I just got capezio jazz shoes that are much nicer and have nicer leather and such. But they are tight is this normal? How should jazz shoes fit on your...

Looking for a good program [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am a sophomore in high school, and I want to find a program for spring of 2008 (my second semester of junior year) to go abroad. I have been researching several, but I have no idea which ones are good. ASF, Intrax, etc. Can anyone let me know about good programs that preferably: -Are low...

Program [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I need it a program, about internal audit and risk management Thanks for help.

View more questions Search