Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mandabaaby Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2007, 08:54 PM
    Need to know what is going on with my body. When Will It End?
    :mad: Ok. So I do not get my period, I am on Depo-Provera and I have a brown like liquid coming out of my vagina. (Reminder: Do not get period) Well. It was very light at first.. but earlier tonight I went to go pee and all I pee'd out was this brown stuff.Hmm. Its just brown stuff... no smell... At all... What's going on.. How long with it last.. Because I have until Thursday for it to clear up because Im going to see my Fiancé on Friday.. Help me Please...

I Have been to doctor to doctor... they are so stupid where I live no one knows what it is. Although they won't run tests :S
    bignaked101 Posts: 151, Reputation: 6
    -

Oct 7, 2007, 09:05 PM
    First of all, why are you trying to have a baby when you are on Depo-Provera?
    mandabaaby Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2007, 09:10 PM
    Well.. guess what "Bignaked" I'm getting off Depo. Thanks.. and having a baby.. I just need help on what the to do with this . Thanks.
    bignaked101 Posts: 151, Reputation: 6
    -

Oct 7, 2007, 09:12 PM
    Well, have you missed your shot?

Maybe your hormones are not used to this change, and thus the brown liquid... it could be hormones
    sarah1989 Posts: 154, Reputation: 0

Oct 7, 2007, 09:57 PM
    Hi there
    I am also on depo and have been for a while I have only gotten this once meaning brown discharge its just old blood that gets stored up inside you that's what's causing it to be brown its nothing to worry about.
    Also with me being on depo I don't get my period wich I a plus
    But I had this brown blood like period for at least two weeks.
    I hope I've helped

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to end it all [ 5 Answers ]

My fiancé is in prison I'm not shure how long he will get it could be up to four years I love him sooo much he is my life soul and my best friend I do truly love him but I'm not shure I can go on much longer without him I feel so alone when I'm not with him I feel like someone has cut off my right...

Front-end vs. Back-end Tech Writing [ 4 Answers ]

What's the difference? Can someone give me an example of both? I'm SO confused! :confused: Thanks in advance. -HBG

Is this the end [ 5 Answers ]

Met my girlfriend 4 months ago she is older than me and has a 3 year old child and is in final stages of divorce of her ex of 10 years. She still sees the ex due to the child she still cares for him but doesn't love him anymore as he cheated on her. She has been very open with me about a lot of...

View more questions Search