Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rummage Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2004, 08:40 PM
    Trying To Install New printer
    Hi--
    When I try to install my new Lexmark Z-25 printer--I insert the cd and follow all the directions--at the end of set-up-it say's "Spool 32" has performed illegal operation---Thanks for any info--
    cremedies Posts: 304, Reputation: 0

Nov 2, 2004, 12:48 PM
    I would do a CTRL ALT DEL and end task on all programs that are running and then reinstall the program. Be sure to first go into control panel and remove the previous printer installation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unable to install printer [ 3 Answers ]

Seems to be one issue after another.. but hopefully this is minor one... 'used' to have a printer, but after various scares, scans, clean ups, etc.. Now cannot install a printer.. I click on 'add a printer' and get box saying operation could not be completed.. Win XP sp2 Updated files, ...

Can't install printer [ 5 Answers ]

I have a hp deskjet 5150 and it was plugged into the USB port in the back of the computer and it worked fine. I recently bought an All-In-One printer/fax/scanner and tried to install it but my computer didn't detect any plug and play devices. So then I bought a different USB cable and that wasn't...

HP Printer 950 [ 3 Answers ]

My HP All in One 950 psc printer works fine on the print function, but on copy and on scan it will say "warming up" and just sit there. I have turned off, unplugged, reset, and still nothing. Occasionally it will work, but usually not. Any suggestions? ...

Which printer should I go with? [ 8 Answers ]

I have been considering purchasing a printer that has the capability of printing onto DVDs and CDs, which I see Epson is really taking up on. Currently, I have a very nice Dell All-In-One Printer with LCD screen, etc... and it works great, but ALL cartridges must be bought from Dell, which tends...

View more questions Search