Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    texasangel1991 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2007, 11:33 PM
    Teen Dating
    [/FONT

My sister set this up for me she said it has helped her a lot. I am in high school, my age is irrelevant (I am not a freshman) any way I am in love. I have loved the guy for a year now and we have a lot in common but I think he has a problem. He seems to be addicted to sex. He wants to do it with me and I want to but at the same time I am scared to. I want the first time to be special and meaningful and I don't feel like I am getting that with him right now, all that we do is mess around... well we did once. It doesn't feel wrong or anything it just doesn't feel like its as right as it should be. I want to do it with him, he isn't pressuring me. It just seems like the importance is being taken from it because of how much he talks about it. What should I do?:confused:
    myadvice4you Posts: 16, Reputation: 4

Sep 30, 2007, 04:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by texasangel1991
    [/FONT

My sister set this up for me she said it has helped her alot. I am in highschool, my age is irrelevant (i am not a freshman) any way I am in love. I have loved the guy for a year now and we have alot in common but i think he has a problem. He seems to be addicted to sex. he wants to do it with me and i want to but at the same time i am scared to. I want the first time to be special and meaningful and i dont feel like i am getting that with him right now, all that we do is mess around...well we did once. It doesn't feel wrong or anything it just doesn't feel like its as right as it should be. I want to do it with him, he isn't pressuring me. It just seems like the importance is being taken from it because of how much he talks about it. What should I do?:confused:
    If you are not ready for sex, then do NOT do it. It should be special. Save it for someone who truly cares deeply about you and isn't looking for an easy way to lose their virginity or add to the sexual score card. Your body, your decision. Also trust your gut instinct. If it is telling you "no" then follow it.

PS: All teenage guys are obsessed with sex. All guys talk about sex. This is normal. Teenage guys are horny virtually all the time. Don't let him pressure you into anything you don't want to do. If he keeps bringing it up it is probably because you are very
    Desirable to him.

Lastly, if and when you do have sex with someone, make sure you have reliable birth control to prevent pregnancy and STDs, such as a condom and spermicide.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Sep 30, 2007, 04:11 AM
    Oh, and by the way. Yes age is revelant. How can it not be. Especially with this type of topic.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2007, 04:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by texasangel1991
    [/FONT

My sister set this up for me she said it has helped her alot. I am in highschool, my age is irrelevant (i am not a freshman) any way I am in love. I have loved the guy for a year now and we have alot in common but i think he has a problem. He seems to be addicted to sex. he wants to do it with me and i want to but at the same time i am scared to. I want the first time to be special and meaningful and i dont feel like i am getting that with him right now, all that we do is mess around...well we did once. It doesn't feel wrong or anything it just doesn't feel like its as right as it should be. I want to do it with him, he isn't pressuring me. It just seems like the importance is being taken from it because of how much he talks about it. What should I do?:confused:
    You stated "he seems to be addicted to sex. he wants to do it with me ....." sounds like he is pressuring you to me.
    Mandmo Posts: 40, Reputation: 4

Sep 30, 2007, 05:40 PM
    DOn't be pressured into doing something that you aren't comfortable with. I am saving myself for someone truly specail. Everyone has temptations, but it takes true character and strength to turn down temptation. Sex is very intimate, and to get the full affect is when two people do it to show each other there love for one another. Love not "lust". Give it time, and if he is not taking no for an answer tell him that he makes you feel scared and pressured into doing something you don't want to do. If he still doesn't take that into consideration, forget him, boys are just a bunch of hormones looking for girls to give them stuff. Your better than that and you deserve a guy just as great as you! Good Luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

We're dating, but he posted on a dating site! [ 11 Answers ]

We've only been dating for about a month or so. The first couple of weeks, he called me every day, sometimes twice a day. Then it was less frequent. I assumed he didn't have the guts to break it off, so I stopped calling him and he wouldn't call me for a few days, but he always called. Said...

From dating to friends to dating? [ 3 Answers ]

Here's my problem. I met this guy about 9 months ago. After only going out a couple of times we started dating. It only lasted for about a month and he ended it saying he didn't think we had enough in common. Since then we have become best friends and spend a lot of time together. But we are...

Teen Dating? [ 10 Answers ]

I was wanting to know who you people think should pay for dates. The teen girl or teen guy or would it be best to split the cost ?

Teen [ 1 Answers ]

How do you giv a girl the best orgasm? :confused:

Question about teen dating? Who should pay for dates? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wanting to know who you people think should pay for dates. The teen girl or teen guy or would it be best to split the cost ?

View more questions Search