Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    c7c7 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2007, 08:12 PM
    Weird pee, burning? STD? Or not?
    On and off, when I pee, it doesn't exactly BURN, but it doesn't feel normal. Also my pee has this weird smell... is it the clap? What is going on with my urethra?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Sep 30, 2007, 09:46 AM
    Go to the doctor. There are so many things that could be wrong with you, from a urinary tract infection (they don't burn every time) to an STD to domething wrong with your diet.
    americangayboy Posts: 220, Reputation: 38

Sep 30, 2007, 10:44 AM
    I agree with synnen. Although it could be an STI, the fact that it doesn't happen all the time makes me think it's something else. If you did have the clap or clamydia it would hurt every time you urinate. Just to be on the safe side, refrain from sex until you have this figured out; if you do have an STI, don't have sex with your partner until s/he is treated. Otherwise, you will keep passing it back and forth.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 30, 2007, 04:45 PM
    First it is not normal, hard to say, it can be 100's of things, from infections to STD's. ( esp if you have been having unprotected sex)
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2007, 08:02 AM
    Certain foods such as asparagus makes for a real funky smelling pee, but when it doubt its best to see your doctor so a real condition isn't allowed to get worse.
    Still A live Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2007, 11:28 AM
    It sounds like a UTI ( urinary tract infection ) I know because I just had one so go get it checked if you leave it to long you can die from it so do it asap!
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Oct 1, 2007, 12:15 PM
    Before your pain started were you in the habit of noting the odor of your urine? If yes and all was OK then see a professional.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pee Pads [ 2 Answers ]

I just got a yorkie he is 9 weeks. My husband and I leave him for 8 hours when we go to work.We have a space gated off for him with toys,bed,water and his pee pad. He just starting eating his pee pad. I come home it's all over his gated area. What should I do?

Need help with pee pee problem [ 2 Answers ]

I have a middle aged spayed male dog that I got from a shelter. I've had him for little over 1yr. He won't stop peeing in the house. I never see him do it but I find it. I don't think he does it while I'm home. He never poops in the house but he lifts his leg on things. I've never had a male dog...

Pee Traps [ 1 Answers ]

Can pee traps used for a 30 foot level drain?

Cat pee! [ 2 Answers ]

My cat of 5 yrs has suddenly decided to stop using her litter box. She has replaced it with my daughters room! My daughters room had all new carpet, so no previous animals have soiled it. The cat prefers to go under my girl's bed, so we moved the bed and shampooed the carpets. The cat is...

Dog will not pee or poop outside [ 1 Answers ]

I just adopted a 2 year old greyhound terrier mix from the kennel four weeks ago. The kennel said that he was an inside dog. The problem is getting him to go to potty outside. He seems to be shy about peeing and pooping. I have taking him for a two hour walk through the park and around the block...

View more questions Search