Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tmag714 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2007, 04:53 PM
    Im just confused and need some guidance
    Hi my name is tom and I'm 19 and at this moment in my life I'm really confused I feel like I know what I want to do which is become a nutriontionist but at the same time I also train as much as I can because I want to be a professional soccer player but I feel that isn't realisticbut its really what I want in life. I also dropped out of school because it just didn't seem like the time... so I'm not getting an education.. I'm just all messed up right now can someone help me and maybe tell me what's in store for me..
    robinpramlal Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Sep 26, 2007, 03:03 AM
    Realistically Speaking I Think The Only Way To Achieve What You Want To Be Either A Nutritionalist Or Soccer Player Is Through Education, Education Is The Key To Opening Doors So Please Try And Study Further Or Go Back To School. When You Feed The Brain With Knowledge Your Mind Automatically Opens Up To Positiveness. Its Never To Late To Accomplish Anything Your Heart Desires. So Go On Take The Step To Achieving Your Goals, Everyone Is Worth It So Are You, You May Feel Like You Don't Know Which Path To Turn But Just Have Gods Name In Mind And He Will Guide You Along,
    robinpramlal Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Sep 27, 2007, 04:44 AM
    To hilaryfortnum

God is known by many different names in different religions and cultures, but if you focus your mind on the divine creator who is absolute you don't need a name but just a mindset and with faith and devotion you will achieve whatever you want, remember in whatever you wish to achieve just envision the spirit of god in front of you and you will be surprised
    How you achieve what you want
    herbalista Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2007, 09:09 PM
    Tom, first off, it's normal to be confused at this stage in your life. The most important thing you can do is remember that anything is possible, and you can commit to something now, and then change your mind 10 years down the road if it's not working for you. Most people change careers several times in their lives nowadays, and you don't have to be sure at 19 about what you're going to want when you're 39.
    That said, it's not about what you choose, it's about choosing and committing to something. It doesn't matter what, it's the process of commitment that you will learn the most from. Pick something, and give it your best shot for a specific period.
    If you want to be a soccer player, then BE A SOCCER PLAYER. It sounds like you know that isn't usually a realistic goal, so think about your other option, being a nutritionist. Most professional athletes get where they are by using their athletic abilities to attend college. Then, when their athletic career is finished, they have an education to fall back on. Are you good enough to get a scholarship for soccer? Then perhaps that's a way to go. If you aren't that good, then no amount of training is going to make you a professional player.
    How about looking at being an athletic trainer and nutritionist? Just because you're not a professional player doesn't mean you can't play. Is it the fame and adulation you're after? Then you need to look at your motives, because both of those are external validation and they don't last. It's what YOU think of yourself that matters.
    So, do something you can be proud of, whatever it is. School isn't always fun, sometimes you just have to do it because you said you would! It's like any other commitment, the value isn't just in what you commit to, it's also in honoring the commitment itself.
    I am a professional reader, but I'm not looking to recruit a customer, I just want to help. Any reputable reader usually does a lot more free readings than paid. If you want to leave me your birthdate, or contact me off the board, I'll do what I can to help you. Meanwhile, don't expect so much of yourself at once. Pick one thing, and do it well. That will be the best foundation for whatever you do next.
    Robert Brenner Posts: 53, Reputation: 13

Oct 16, 2007, 03:28 PM
    Tom, I agree with "ALL OF THE ABOVE". The universe guides you, or brings to you, what you focus on. If you focus on confusion, guess what you will get. Yes, more confusion. Focus on going to school for the education and join the soccer team. Even professional soccer players get to old to play. Then what?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Meteorology Guidance [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone recommend a good program on-line for me to get my education Started as a meteorologist? Are there any specialized colleges for this line of Study? I am looking into this as my future and would like to start on-line, while I continue Working to get myself started. Thanks for any...

Need some guidance [ 14 Answers ]

I've been divorced since 1994, both of us have remarried, I however have a 4 year old child. I have physical custody of my 14 year old. Both my ex and I get along great always have -- I've been liberal with visitation and rarely asked for additional support financially. I've lost my job and have...

Guidance [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there Im having a troubled time and would appreciate some guidance on the career and romance fronts. My dob is 5 jun 74 and my initials are K P Thanks for your time.

View more questions Search