Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dawnygirl Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2007, 02:13 PM
    And to all a good night
    Does anyone know the name of the song in the episode `and to all a good night` the scene when Felicity ask Noel if he is the turtle, the slow song playing in the background. It is from the DVD version so the song is different from the original version. I believe it plays in the graduate episode also. Thanks so much

Some of the lyrics are

The curl of your lip when you make your haip flip and when we dance I can feel your backbone slip.
    vernwagz Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2008, 07:48 PM
    U ever find out this song

Dec 15, 2008, 11:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by vernwagz View Post
    u ever find out this song

I did find the song. Thanks... It was also used on the graduate epsisode when Ben and Felicity say goodbye

Dec 15, 2008, 12:00 PM
    U did find it? Really? U think you could tell me what the song is I have been looking for it for a long time and can't find it!!

Dec 15, 2008, 02:31 PM
    U did find it? Really? U think you could tell me what the song is I have been looking for it for a long time and can't find it!!!

The song is called "from this little room" by Rob Laufer... Love this song.

It was called the "unknowable you" but was changed for Felicity :)

I know you can hear the song on lastfm.com or rhapsody.com ( just type in Rob Laufer's name in the search box and it will pull up all his music

Dec 15, 2008, 04:40 PM
    Thanks so much I love that song! U made my day

Dec 15, 2008, 05:50 PM
    thanks so much i love that song! u made my day

Your welcome :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ford Ranger starter good, battery good What else? [ 36 Answers ]

I have a '92 Ranger that won't start it just clicks one time. I thought it was the starter but it is good. I changed the battery terminals and that fixed one problem now it clicks until you turn the key off. I can't figure it out any advise? Thanks.

Jazz shoes. Good or not good fit? [ 8 Answers ]

I just got a new pair of jazz shoes the other day for dance. My old jazz shoes were much cheaper (from payless) and fit on my feet just right. Now I just got capezio jazz shoes that are much nicer and have nicer leather and such. But they are tight is this normal? How should jazz shoes fit on your...

Sleeping through the night [ 1 Answers ]

OK my son is now 5 ina half months old and does not sleep through the night instead he wakes up EVERY hour sometimes every half hour and its been like this for a long while about 3 months and its taking its toll on me being a single mother going to school full time. Am asking for anyway that you...

She slept through most of the night [ 3 Answers ]

It was like she as reading my mind. I broke down into tears a couple of times yesterday to the thought of "I can't do this anymore" and I was preparing myself to find her a new home. But she slept in her crate for the majority of the night. She woke up at 12, took to potty and back to the crate,...

View more questions Search