Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    huertam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2007, 11:22 AM
    Getting Him Back
    I am a seventeen year old girl who has just gotten dumped by a seventeen year old boy. We got together six months ago, and he was my first a lot of things. He was so madly in love with me that it was scary, and I felt the same way back. We got together on a school trip to Europe, and it made it so that everything was very romanticized and special. When we got back, the honeymoon phase ended and we started realizing our issues. While I loved him, he was a typical boy and didn't have the intuition to notice when I was upset and make things better, and I, being a typical insecure girl, didn't tell him straight on, instead being passive aggressive and angry with him all the time. We had so many amazing times, but as time wore on, the bad times started overwhelming the good times. He thought that he'd never met a girl as "amazing" as I was, and I had never been with a boy who cherished me as much as he did. We felt as though we'd be together for a very long time, and often made promises to each other that we'd get together again if we ever broke up.

He broke up with me on Monday, and I couldn't believe it. I had seen it coming, but I didn't know the extent to which his feelings for me had disappeared. He said that every fight had taken a little bit out of him, and he had no love for me left. I still love him, and I still believe that we can be amazing together, but that we both need to learn a lot, and become more mature. How can I leave the door wide open, and help show him the love he once had for me?
    Dakkota55 Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Sep 20, 2007, 03:19 AM
    The only thing that I can think of is make him see the girl that he once fell in love with... people change and things go wrong it will be hard but u have to move on!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

Plumbing back to back shower valves [ 5 Answers ]

I am plumbing 2 showers that share a wall (back to back). In order to get the hot and cold supplies to the proper side of each valve requires lots of twists and turns. I was advised by someone to just use ½” male threaded connectors on the supply lines (sweat fit to copper) and then simply use...

Interlocking plate back to back feed [ 2 Answers ]

If I use a interlocking plate to backfeed my main(homelite 200amp)from my generator... from my garage... can I use the braker that is feeding the garage if I put it in the proper place to accommodate the interlocking plate? It's a 220 30 amp braker... so part of the question is... will the...

View more questions Search