Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2007, 04:11 PM
    Okay what are the lyrics?
    minisha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2007, 06:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lala47
    know the lyrics but no artist or title!

Lyrics:
    Incompatible it don't matter though cause someone's bound to hear my cry. Speak out if you do your not easy to find. Is it possible mr. Lovable is already in my life. Right in front of me or maybe your in disguise.
    If there's a soulmate for everyone. Most relationships seem so trenditory, their all good but not the permanent ones.

Chorus:
    Who doesn't long for someone to hold who knows how to love you without being told.
    Oh somebody tell me why I'm on my own if there's a soulmate for everyone.

I heard the song from season 3 of "The Hills" on MTV.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2007, 06:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by minisha
    Lyrics:
    Incompatable it dont matter though cause someones bound to hear my cry. Speak out if you do your not easy to find. Is it possible mr. Lovable is already in my life. Right in front of me or maybe your in disguise.
    If theres a soulmate for everyone. Most relationships seem so trenditory, their all good but not the permanent ones.

Chorus:
    Who doesnt long for someone to hold who knows how to love you without being told.
    Oh somebody tell me why im on my own if theres a soulmate for everyone.

I heard the song from season 3 of "The Hills" on MTV.
    Are you trying to figure out the artist and title of this song?
    xxhopingtearsxx Posts: 45, Reputation: -1

Sep 15, 2007, 03:15 PM
    Natasha Bedingfield - Soulmate

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title, artist, lyrics [ 1 Answers ]

I'd like to find out about a 60's song that has these words, hey there Georgie girl

Need title and artist to these lyrics [ 3 Answers ]

You had a hold on me right from the start, a grip so tight I couldn't tear it apart my nerves all jumping acting like a fool, cuse your kisses that burn but my heart stays cool Romeo and juliet, sampson and delilah, baby you can bet a love they couldn't deny, My words say split but my words...

I know the lyrics, anyone know the title/artist? [ 3 Answers ]

The song is sung by a female... not sure if it's a band or a single artist. The chorus goes So won't you Cross that line Step out of time Dare to find Your own way

Know some lyrics, not the title or artist [ 2 Answers ]

Have been trying to find the female artist of these lyrics for a long time... Can anyone identify her? Oh I could play with Tom, **** or Harry But for me, you're the only one Who makes me shiver, makes me tingle And who brings my loving (down?) I've played the love game Before I met you

Have Lyrics, need title/artist [ 1 Answers ]

I have heard this song be referred to as The Stripper Song, but had no luck with that title. Here are some of the lyrics: I love the people that u know, I love the places that we go. I love the way u still say please, while looking up at me You're like my favorite damn disease.

View more questions Search