Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    depressedalert2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 02:43 AM
    Marks could end it all
    Hey, please could you answer this simple question:

If you were a lad and a your girlfriend you thought was perfect told you she had stretch marks on her breasts and legs would you laugh at her and run a mile and tell all your mates?

Please help me, I want to know lads opinions on stretch marks
    lovinthetrail Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2009, 06:36 PM

Sorry for your insecurity with this... anyone who would not love you fully because of STRETCH MARKS is a loser.
    snow124 Posts: 116, Reputation: 28

May 23, 2009, 06:40 PM
    When I saw the title I thought this was at least going to be about marks in school.

I laughed when I read the post, though. Personally, I wouldn't remotely care. That's probably since I've got tons of them from major weight gain/loss when I was younger.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 23, 2009, 07:41 PM

Are you kidding? Only immature boys, run and tell about things their partner tells them.

What if she told her g/f what a little bitty head you have?
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2009, 07:47 PM
    Stretch marks fade. End of story.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pimple marks [ 4 Answers ]

:mad: :mad: I am extremely embarrassed in public because they keep staring at me.My friends make fun of me saying "Vanity Insanity".I have loads of pimples and pimple marks.my skin started looking so scary none wants to talk to me.when ever I see my pimples I feel like bursting them which again...

Marks on Foot [ 1 Answers ]

My skin is dark and I have a light spot on one of my toes. It is smooth but light. Does anyone know what I can do to get it darken or what kind of cover up I can put on it that will stay.

Stretch marks [ 1 Answers ]

I have a big problem of stretch marks on my breasts, I tried lots of techniques, but the stretch marks are still visible. I lately heards about the stem cells therapy, could you please tell me where can we get such treatements? Any available info? Thanks.

Pimple marks [ 2 Answers ]

I have lots of red pimple marks on my face and I want to get rid from that ugly marks.I have tried a lot of treatments but nothing has worked for me.I have also done chemical peel on my face but that also didn't produce desired results.Please suggest me some methods so that I can get rid from these...

Front-end vs. Back-end Tech Writing [ 4 Answers ]

What's the difference? Can someone give me an example of both? I'm SO confused! :confused: Thanks in advance. -HBG

View more questions Search