Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FatherNeedingHelp Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 01:23 PM
    Need to communicate with wife during r/o
    I love my daughter and believe it or not, I still love my wife more that ever. I feel that because she cheated on me twice during our marriage that she feels that I won't take her back. Because of the restraining order, I can't contact her to let her know how feel. Is there any way for me to communicate with her through the restaining order or have I no options. My lawyer says if she wants to reconcile, she will contact him. I know that she would talk to me if given the option but my lawyer says I cannot contact her in any way. I need help. Is there any way around this road-block? Please help me save my marriage and my daughters future.
    Reblin Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 09:29 PM
    Hello, I am not sure what the restraining order is all about but it is never a good thing. Unfortunately, there is no way around it... get caught trying and you might be sitting where the grass isn't always greener. I know it hurts but if she cheated on you not once but twice, I am almost convinced that she would do it again... it's in her blood. As hard as it is and as much as I am sure you love them both it is probably best to let it go for now... let things cool down. What is meant to be will be... don't try to alter the course of life... it will bite you in rump later. It's hard but you need to be strong! :-)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 7, 2007, 06:21 AM
    It depends on the terms of the R/O. If it says NO contact, then you can't do anything. If its no physical contact, then you can try sending a letter. Or you can give your attorney a letter to give to her attorney.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I communicate? [ 14 Answers ]

I bought a house two years ago and I have a spirit haunting me. What is the best way to communicate with it to see what it wants?

How can I teach him to communicate? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship for just under 2 years. I really love this guy and have thoroughly enjoyed being with him... however, a problem that comes up periodically is that he seems to lack the ability to communicate about tough topics. We can chat and laugh about the normal things all day...

Can't communicate [ 11 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I wrote recently about someone I have been seeing for the past 4 months but that we both live apart in different countries. Most people replied that I should just be patient and let the guy take he lead which I am doing. However another difficulty has occurred in that I am finding...

View more questions Search