Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    onis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 04:46 PM
    80's kids cartoon/movie?
    :confused: :mad:

Please HELP!!

I'm having trouble finding the title or any information on this cartoon. Played between80's and maybe early 90's?? Its either a cartoon or a short movie?? (they played it when a programme finished earlier than it meant to)

Its very dark for a kids cartoon (I had nightmares ova it:( )characters are;mother,child(nt sure if boy or girl),and a beggar man/woman(again nt sure was little then can't remember)

Mother is tending to her sick child, beggar person come in... not too sure what happens then child and beggar persons missing.mother goes on a journey to find the child I think she faces 3 obstacles?? I can't remember all but one she faces a witch/demon and it asks her to find the child you must give me your eyes?? :eek: :confused: :eek: EYES, u can see why I had nightmares!! Mother gives them up demon thing puts them in a box off she goes. She does end up finding the child... there was some kind of 'moral to the story thing but I can't remember what!!

I think the other ones she gives up are her voice,and ears (apologies again as I'm not too sure)
    Help help help oh and many thanks
    Help me LEASE
    IntroducingEmy Posts: 87, Reputation: 12

Sep 3, 2007, 11:50 PM
    Is it Death and the Mother (1988) ? I haven't seen this forever so I can't guarantee this is it, but it does vaguely remind me of it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's cartoon movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Okay all I remember is on character (gnomish) had a candle on his head, and at some point they were going over a dark lake with spikes coming out of it, also at some point I remember this line, "Arise fairies and dance," proceeding by fairies emerging from a ring of mushrooms and dancing in a...

Late 70's early 80's kids cartoon movie [ 2 Answers ]

This has been driving me crazy! I saw this movie when I was about 5 (23 now) and in it there were little orange insect-like-cartoons and they had humps and you needed a certain number of humps to get into this really cool exclusive hangout place so one character faked a hump and maybe got caught. ...

80's cartoon movie about a doll [ 4 Answers ]

Hello out there, I need assistance with the name of a cartoon movie that I remember seeing on TV in the mid 80's so it could have been made in the early 80's or 70's. The movie is about this magical doll that was created by a wizard, I believe, but when the wizard got tired of it he tossed the...

Old cartoon movie, maybe 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, all I remember about this (because I was about 4 years old when I used to watch it) was that it was a cartoon, very roundy and cute style drawings, it had these 2 kids, brother and sister I think, who lived at home, and they would eat 'magic' cookies and go into their fridge and end up...

View more questions Search