Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Abs_1986 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2007, 10:10 AM
    Baby grinding teeth
    I have an 8 1/2 month old son, he started teething when he was about 6 months and has about 6 teeth, abouth 2 or 3 weeks ago, he started grinding his teeth and we can't get him to stop. The only solution that we have come up with is to use his soother when he grinds, is there anything we can do to get him to stop?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 31, 2007, 10:15 AM
    He will stop in time. This is very common in children as his teeth are "new" and he is experiencing a new feeling. This is normal and nothing to worry about right now.

As his system matures and gets used to the teeth it will stop.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2007, 10:20 AM
    Hehehehehehe millie did it too horrid isn't it used to make me shudder like crazy lol they do stop though hunn there's nothing you can do to make them stop :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grinding noise when turning right [ 8 Answers ]

Toyota Corolla 2002 I went on vacation for two weeks (car sat in driving for the duration). After I came back I noticed that every time I make a right turn I hear this grinding noise. The noise seems to be consistent with the speed (i.e. if my speed is fast then the grinding noise is fast). I...

Decaying baby teeth [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 27 month old daughter that needs 6 crowns on her upper fours and back molars. Her teeth looks like bottle-decay, and she has never taken a bottle. She only nurses, and yes also at night. I have three other daughters that I nursed the same and this never happened. Anyway, her teeth do...

AC unit outside making grinding noise [ 1 Answers ]

When I turned on the unit my neighbor came over and said it was making a loud "grinding" noise coming from the compressor. I immediately turned it off and didn't hear the sound myself. It wasn't on long enough for me to determine if it was cooling inside. I do remember thinking that it wasn't doing...

Baby teeth [ 1 Answers ]

When should my puppy lose his baby teeth

Engine making a grinding noise [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 97 honda civic with auto transmission. I noticed today when I reved the engine that when I let off the gas the engine made a very slight grinding noise. I was in park so I don't think it would be the transmission. While driving the car I have had no problems at all. Any ideas on what may...

View more questions Search