Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jujugirl Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2007, 02:40 PM
    Getting pregnant during your period?
    What is the possibility of getting pregnant during your period?
    kitty-kat19 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Aug 28, 2007, 02:49 PM
    There's always a risk of getting pregnant when you have intercourse... but your risks are diminished when you're on your period because that's when everything is coming out of you...
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2007, 02:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kitty-kat19
    Theres always a risk of getting pregnant when you have intercourse...but your risks are diminished when you're on your period because thats when everything is coming out of you...
    This is not 100% true.

Juju, read this little article : Getting Pregnant During your Period - Conception

Aug 28, 2007, 04:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nauticalstar420
    This is not 100% true.

Juju, read this little article : Getting Pregnant During your Period - Conception

So then I don't know what to think

I've been pokieng my stomach so much to see if it gets hard
    And now it feels weird.

Oi.

Aug 28, 2007, 04:56 PM
    This is not 100% true.

What are pregnancy symptoms of being six weeks pregnant?
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2007, 05:21 PM
    Have you read this yet?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/pregna...ant-78870.html

It is a wonderful thread that J_9 put together on symptoms that can occur with pregnancy.
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2007, 05:25 PM
    PM from Jujugirl :

I was wondering
    Can you feel a baby if your six weeks pregnant?
    I personally did not feel anything until around week 20, but it can be different with every woman. At 6 weeks the baby is only 0.08-0.2 inches (Source : Week 6) so it would have to be one strong little booger for you to be able to feel him at this stage.

With all of your pregnancy questions, have you even taken a test yet?

Aug 28, 2007, 06:00 PM
    PM from Jujugirl :

I personally did not feel anything until around week 20, but it can be different with every woman. At 6 weeks the baby is only 0.08-0.2 inches (Source : Week 6) so it would have to be one strong little booger for you to be able to feel him at this stage.

With all of your pregnancy questions, have you even taken a test yet?
    No I haven't.
    I know I should I just haven't missed my period yet.

Because I'm not done with my pack of pills for my birthcontrol

I'm just being paranoid.
    I don't feel a baby
    And I shuld be having morning sickness
    My mom did when she was pregnant with me and it was bad.
    I don't

I don't have any symptoms
    I just still have that little voice in my head
    Saying you might be pregnant
    I;ve been poking my stomach ( maybe too hard) for three days like every 5 minutes to see if its hard.
    It's not.
    But still
    So now my stomach is all weird.

Aug 28, 2007, 07:45 PM
    Have you read this yet?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/pregna...ant-78870.html

It is a wonderful thread that J_9 put together on symptoms that can occur with pregnancy.

Is it true that you can feel bloated for the first couple of months taking the pill

Because I feel bloated.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 28, 2007, 08:27 PM
    The feeling of being bloated can be caused by many many things, not just birth control, but certain foods, PMS, diet, exercise.

If you were 6 weeks pregnant, most likely you would have missed a period by now. If you are 6 weeks pregnant, you will NOT feel a baby no matter what you do.

I've been pokieng my stomach so much to see if it gets hard
    And now it feels weird.
    Duh, stop doing that. No wonder it feels weird, you're poking it.

Take a test using first morning urine. There is nothing else we can help you with at this point.
    kt1205 Posts: 125, Reputation: 4
    -

Aug 28, 2007, 08:29 PM
    I heard on the radio that you can only get pregnant 13-17 days after your period but I don't believe that because I would think that everyone would be different. I would think you could still get pregnant
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2007, 08:36 PM
    Prime time for becoming pregnant is around ovulation(mid-cycle); if you have sex during your period and ovulate rather early on in your cycle then yes you can become pregnant since sperm can survive in the fallopian tubes up to 5 days in PRIME conditions.

Aug 28, 2007, 09:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    The feeling of being bloated can be caused by many many things, not just birth control, but certain foods, PMS, diet, exercise.

If you were 6 weeks pregnant, most likely you would have missed a period by now. If you are 6 weeks pregnant, you will NOT feel a baby no matter what you do.

Duh, stop doing that. No wonder it feels weird, you're poking it.

Take a test using first morning urine. There is nothing else we can help you with at this point.

Oh okay
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period or pregnant? [ 15 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been trying to have a baby, we really want it regardless of what our peers think, (being at a difficult age that is). For the last month, we've been having unprotected sex. About a week and a half later, I went to the bathroom and noticed some light blood when I wiped. There...

Period. But pregnant? [ 9 Answers ]

Can you be pregnant even if you get your period for the month? Like is it possible to get your period and still be pregnant?

Can I be pregnant and still have a period? [ 4 Answers ]

I have had two miscarriages in a row at 6 weeks each about 6 months ago and my Hubby and I have been trying ever since. I have symptoms of pregnancy such as morning sickness and breast tenderness but yesterday I got my period and it is about the normal bleeding that I get every month. I am not...

Pregnant but getting period? [ 3 Answers ]

I know a girl who was 3 months pregnant before finding out she was actually pregnant. She didn't know sooner because she claims that she was still getting her period for the first 2 months... how often does this happen?

Can I still be pregnant even though I have my period [ 3 Answers ]

Okay here is the thing my hubby and I had a little booboo while umm well you know and the oops happened twice I was getting symptoms from my period when it happened but then they went a away all my period pains cramps hunger pans everything gone for about 5 days then out of nowhere I get my period....

View more questions Search