Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mypugwil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2007, 10:15 PM
    Been a bad man, drunk and pushed the wife, spent night in jail, I chose an order of protection against me for a year to get help with my problems instead of jail,
    Will she ever come back now?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 26, 2007, 04:48 PM
    I should hope not. I hope you learned your lesson. You never put your hands on anyone.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 26, 2007, 07:18 PM
    Well not for a year or you break the order of protection.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2007, 07:31 PM
    I don't know what kind of a guy you are, this could have been a one time thing and it might never happen again but what ever kind you are I hope you see that there is no future in treating your wife bad. I don't know if she will come back to you again or not, I could not blame her if she didn't but some women have so much love for a guy that they let their emotions overrule their sense of reality. If she does decide to come back to you please treat her like the person that she is and if you ever have to same feeling that you did once to hurt her please walk away and let things cool down and then have a talk with her to se if things are worth saving. YOU ARE A MAN ACT LIKE ONE.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Screwed! [ 16 Answers ]

Hello Righty's: Here's an assessment of how well Bush and his brain screwed things up. And no, this isn't a lefty speaking…. He's a non partisan figure in charge of the Government Accountability Office. He says we're in big trouble. "The US government is on a “burning platform” of...

I Screwed up [ 9 Answers ]

Okay... I got a call from Asset Acceptance... or was it a billl... Anyway I had a sprint bill that I had about 6 months ago and they said they were collecting on a sprint account I -umed it was the one from six months ago. I didn't request validation. I sent them a payment. I received a...

I screwed up [ 25 Answers ]

I called up girlfriend last night because we usually always talk before we go to sleep. I was drunk and for some reason I don't remember I ended up flippin out on her. I called her today and said I was sorry and asked if I could meet her at work for lunch so we could talk about it. She said that...

My ex might have really screwed me... [ 230 Answers ]

This is my first post here, and I am going through hell right now, I feel like I have no where to turn so I need some REAL advice PLEASE. I am 24 and my grlfriend (well X now) is just turned 21 TODAY. She went on a semseter at sea trip this summer for about 2 months and everything was great. I have...

I screwed up [ 4 Answers ]

I made a mistake and lied to my girlfriend. She told me she never wanted to see me or talk to me again. This girl is the only girl I have felt this way for and I cannot stop thinking about her. Right now she is now talking to me but it only about how mad she is at me and keeps asking why I did it....

View more questions Search