Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitty-kat19 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Aug 21, 2007, 05:03 PM
    My period is freaking out.
    OK... I kind of started my period... there was a little bit of pink in the toilet paper... I usually do that the night or so before I start... but its been over 24 hours and I still haven't started now I don't even have any 'little bit of pink'... what could cause this?? :eek:
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2007, 05:05 PM
    I sometimes have this happen to me. For some bizarre reason at 28 I still do not have "normal" (I'm starting to think such a thing does not exist) periods. I don't believe its much to worry about.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 22, 2007, 07:58 AM
    That doesn't sound unusual to me. I'm 28 as well and my periods are never "regular" so I experience that on occasion as well.

(sorry Glinda, I agree but I've got to spread the rep ;))
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2007, 08:01 AM
    I also agree... Ive been known to be anywhere from 2 days early to 4 days late... and Im very regular... spotting also is normal. If you are worried about pregnancy or somehting else, you can actually be affecting your period.
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2007, 08:02 AM
    She PM'ed me last night to thank me for letting her know she's not defective ;)

I told her we are all a little defective around here :)
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2007, 08:13 AM
    Lol... some more than others... lol... specifically me.

Aug 22, 2007, 07:16 PM
    Thanks... everything's fine now... my friends weren't being helpful... they jump to the worst... but they're always joking that I'm defective so...
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2007, 07:37 PM
    Well now you know you are ;)

Aug 23, 2007, 04:59 AM
    Exactly

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I let him know I am into him without freaking him out? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I am back and this time I have a new question. How do I let a guy know I like him and would like to get to know him better without making him think that I want us to date or get married? As I said in my last post, he didn't email me back over the weekend and I was worried that...

Freaking out now [ 12 Answers ]

OK I'm in my house alone I'm used to hearing foot steps and doors opeaning every once in a while but this is just crazy I was waching TV heard foot steps behind me and the lights when on and off it wasn't flickering the swich clicked like it does when people turn them off then they clicked back on...

I'm freaking out [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I had sex on Sunday... it is now Monday. We didn't use a condom but... he swears he did not skeet iside of me. Ive read that guys can feel it when they are about to inside a girl and I also read you can get pregnant from pre-skeet. Im scared out of my mind that I'm pregnant. I...

I'm Freaking Out I Need Answers [ 3 Answers ]

I have been wide eyed and awake because I hear a mouse in my dresser.. Its eating my papers and pictures and I am about to flip! How can I get rid of it..! Imsooo scrad nad my dad and brother just told me to go back to sleep.. BUT I CANT>> AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Any help please... freaking out! [ 4 Answers ]

Has anyone any idea what it could be Saturday I started having this weird feeling in my private parts.. Well illtry to explain it.. When I go pee…after I'm done…it feels like I still need to pee…like I have been holding it for hours you know that burning type feeling? Well I know a tract...

View more questions Search