Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

Oct 6, 2007, 12:46 PM
    Well look at this superstar, back on the road to victory already, way to go! As a member ofour team (male) I would like to congratulate you with a very loud ATTA BOY! This is one for ourside.

Bet you feel better already, now U have the power, U are the man, of course it totally killed any chance of you getting back with her and I guess you dolook like a realjerk in their eyes and morally you may want to look at yourself and... LETS save that for later,right nowenjoy the moment and walk a little taller knowing that you accomplished something that is not easy to do:)
    DazzaB Posts: 56, Reputation: 4

Oct 6, 2007, 06:04 PM
    Yeah, I do feel good about it. It'll show her that I can do without her.. and she's started talking about boys more and more on her profile since she found out, so this would explain why she is writing about boys so much.

I'm getting over her, slowly but surely. I don't miss her as much anymore, I've lasted 2 months now without her so I'm getting used to the fact we won't be back together and after the way she has treated me, I'm better off without her.

Oct 8, 2007, 08:49 AM
    Yep, she definitely found out now... she's been trying to ring me all day and I never answered and now she has texted me asking did I go with her mate...

I feel bad about it, I know she's hurt me countless of times and this is probably the first time I've really hurt her but I do feel bad.

Not only have I destroyed the small, small chance of us getting back together but I've hurt the girl I care about the most :(

Anyone got any positive outlook of this?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 8, 2007, 03:32 PM
    You sound like a very good human. To care about those that hurt you is commendable. To go back to them, is well not so commendable. To move forward beyond them is GREAT!!
    brookeleigh Posts: 119, Reputation: 4

Oct 8, 2007, 11:48 PM
    Enjoy yourself. Maybe socialize with girls make her jealous she will want you back in a heartbeat. Or just go out and hangout with the guys. Don't let her know you are doing bad.

Oct 9, 2007, 11:57 AM
    She's very upset with me about the whole friend situation.. she rung and rung when she found out, I didn't answer as I was doing NC, then she texted me asking did I go with her friend, I never replied either.

Can't help but feel bad and know that I've ruined the whole relationship now. But she's hurt me plenty of times and this is the first time I've really hurt her. And hey, maybe it'll make her realise that I'm not sulking about her anymore and might make her come back to me...

Oct 9, 2007, 01:12 PM
    Need a quick reply... to clear the air, should I apologise for kissing her friend? Or would that be stupid?
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2007, 01:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DazzaB
    Need a quick reply... to clear the air, should I apologise for kissing her friend? Or would that be stupid?

1. Haven't read the rest so I'm not up to date but to answer your question no apologies.

2. Kissing her friend of all people. Nice.

3. Hello Brooke, I'm Chuff.

Oct 9, 2007, 01:25 PM
    Are you trying to be sarcastic? I feel awful :(
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2007, 01:41 PM
    Are you trying to be sarcastic?? I feel awful :(
    Feel awful for what? Kissing her friend after she dumped you?

Oct 9, 2007, 01:45 PM
    Yes, I can't help it.

Tonight she sent me a video of us together and our old song in the background :(:(! Brought back all the good memories :(
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2007, 01:59 PM
    Yes, I can't help it.

Tonight she sent me a video of us together and our old song in the background :(:(! Brought back all the good memories :(
    It's almost like she's trying to manipulate you.

I was being sarcastic there. Because she is trying to manipulate you.

She brought this on herself. You didn't do one thing to ask to be put on her back burner. Now that she sees your not going to wait around for her like a wimp suddenly she takes an interest in you. Really? Is that all you are to her, someone who is supposed to wait around for her and when that doesn't work she has to bring out the old emotional tricks?

Oct 9, 2007, 02:01 PM
    Since she sent me that video, an hour ago... I didn't reply. Now she has text me a message saying, "Whats up? xox".. I haven't replied to that either.

What's the best thing to do? Stay No Contact or show a little interest?
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2007, 02:21 PM
    No contact at all. Look at what it's doing to her. You are winning.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 9, 2007, 04:29 PM
    I think if you are ignoring her so you can get over her, that's good and I hope you succeed. If you're doing all of this to get back at her, to get even, you will ever get over her because revenge will be driving you and revenge needs to be fed.
    Get over her and d move on. Don't call her or text her, or if you really mean it, or are really serious about getting over her, answer her call and tell her "don't call me any more. I am done with you so you should be done with me as well"
    Expert

Oct 9, 2007, 09:22 PM
    she suggested going out casually (we still see each other but see other people too).
    She is young and wants to explore beyond this relationship.
    I said no, definitely not
    A logical response
    Only this time she suggested that we go on a "break
    Again, she wants to explore, and she will, or has.
    She told me the reason for this was that we can see other people for a while. She told me she's only 15 and wants to see other people at this age.
    She has someone in mind to explore with. Maybe it didn't work out, (most likely) or she regrets her actions, either way, move on as this is over. I know the feelings are strong and intense, but so is the likelyhood of her wanting another break.
    Expert

Oct 9, 2007, 09:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Has any one noticed how a simple break, turned into casual dating? Thats how easy you can move from LUV, to being put in the friend zone. Fellas especially the younger guys, when a female says break, don't do anything but give her what she wants and seek your own happiness. Hanging around waiting gets you confused, and makes you look downright silly waiting for a bone. Leave the drama and chaos behind you, and move forward and enjoy the freedom of being a happy single guy. Dazz, are you a happy single guy???
    This is from August, do you remember it?
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2007, 06:08 AM
    Personally, at this point I'd ask her straight out if she wants to be with you or what?

I know that is:

1) unexpected
    2) and uncharacteristic of you

BUT

You have been pining for nearly 4 months now... and all you really want to know is will she sleep with you? I would too... So, let's get to the bottom of this. Get the truth on the table...
    (And get a therapist if she dumps you again and you take this to seriously... )

OR

CUT THIS OFF ONCE AND FOR ALLLLLL... You have an opportunity to take control here - take it.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 10, 2007, 07:29 AM
    As my grandmother used to say "pee or get off the pot"
    Keep playing games with her, or tell her to get lost. The choice is yours.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2007, 07:41 AM
    If you go back with her then get married have kids and have a miserable life together, you will deserve it. And by the way you will forfit any right to complain as well because we told you so and you wouldn't listen.

But if you have any common sense at all you will stay away from her, a long way from her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend "wants a break" - I don't know what to do [ 219 Answers ]

Hello all, I have read quite a few of the longer discussions which have taken place here, and I hope that you can help me with mine. My girlfriend and I have been seeing each other for just shy of 3 years. Last week, she told me that she didn't feel for me as she used to, she just didn't...

Girlfriend broke off relationship because she "has never been single" [ 23 Answers ]

I began dating a divorcée about a year and a half ago. She was coming off some unusual circumstances. Her boyfriend had contracted cancer when they were dating - and she left nursing school to be at his side until he came back to health. He lived. They got married. They had children and later he...

Fianc?e needs a break/space/"a nap" [ 9 Answers ]

Hello all, first time poster here, so I apologize if I break any of the rules :confused: . My fiancée and I met about 3 years ago and started dating 1.5 years ago. After 4 months we were engaged and had planned to get married in Summer 2007 (I want to finish college). After a year of being...

My Girlfriend likes "red ink" [ 22 Answers ]

I have been going out with my girlfriend for almost two whole years, and we have ups and downs as anyone can imagine. But one thing that I hate about her is that she razor blades herself. When we got together, I really liked her and didn't know much about her, but as the days and weeks grew...

Girlfriend wants a "break" [ 13 Answers ]

Background of my girlfriend, her family, and our relationship: We started talking in August, and finally became a couple in September. She told me that she would be very busy, with work and school. Her and her dad own a pet store so she works almost everyday after school, and on the weekends....

View more questions Search