Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lozzajayne Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2007, 12:01 PM
    Spot treatment
    Does anyone have any ideas on how to get rid of spots fast and when I say fast I mean within 2-3 days.I don't suffer a lot with spots but when I do get them I get like 3 at a time mainly on my cheeks and chin and they seem to stay for ages normally up 2 2 weeks.Is there anything that I could do 2 make them go faster.as it really makes me feel conscious and paranoid when I get them. X
    sammie79 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2007, 01:42 PM
    Apply some toothpaste on spots before you go to bed, this drys them out and helps clear them up quite quick and is a cheap home remedy. Or go to a pharmacist and buy `Neutrogena visibly clear` this stuff is excellent, reduces spots in just 8 hours and usually clears them up within a couple of days. Apply it after a shower, stings a little but trust me its worth it!!
    bigmistake1921 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2007, 12:35 PM
    Get the proactive face mask, it comes free with proactive face wash, they will clear up over night!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've got a yellow spot like a normal acne spot on my penis. [ 21 Answers ]

I've got like a 1/2cm spot with a yellow/white head on it on my penis about halfway up. Its like a normal acne spot on a face but I have no idea what it is?. I've squeezed it, thinking it was a normal spot and whitish pus has come out (exactly like a normal spot on your face when you squeeze it)......

Fordyce's spot (White Spot on penis) [ 15 Answers ]

I have quite a lot of small white lumps on my penis and scrotum, after doing research and looking at pictures I think these might be Fordyce's spots, but I have found one spot which looks similar to the rest but maybe the littlest bit bigger and has a yellowish head, is it possible for the penis to...

Bio spot [ 50 Answers ]

Does anyone know if this stuff is good or not? I've heard it works just as good as Frountline. I'm using Frountline plus, which is running about $100 a months for my dogs and cats. I'm looking for a less expensive yet effective route.

Is this the right spot? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm not entirely sure if this question is in the right spot, but my boyfriend is into wichcraft and such, and he keeps referring to one of his hands as his "positive hand" and I was wondering what is a positive hand? He also said he uses his "second finger", what does that mean?

Dark spot [ 2 Answers ]

I am a african american and I have dark spot from pimples on my face and from shaving my face I was wondering what is the best bleaching cream I can use to get rid of it, I would really appreciate it

View more questions Search