Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    138street Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 02:24 PM
    Down the farytale drain.
    Long ago I saw a movie about a boy who lives with grandfather or old man I think in the woods or the like... the scene that sticks out for me is the boy is taking a bath and he goes down the drain into a fairytale fantasy land..? any help..?

Check out some similar questions!

Smitty Drain pan connection to black PVC drain? [ 5 Answers ]

I am installing a steam generator for my shower. The unit has an attached drain pan with a "smitty drain" 3/4 inch connection. I am lost as to how to connect this to the black PVC drain system in my home. Thanks for any help here.

Slow Bathroom Sink Drain - but Tub and Toilet Drain Fine [ 4 Answers ]

I am hoping that someone can offer a suggestion to solve my problem. We recently purchased a 60 year old home. The sink in one of our bathrooms drains completely fine until the water has run for about 5 minutes and then all of a sudden it starts to back up and then drains very slowly. I have...

Outgoing Drain Behind Vanity Cabinet Not Aligned with Sink Drain Tube in New Sinktop [ 1 Answers ]

I'm installing a new vanity cabinet and new marble vanity top, both slightly larger than the originals. The problem we've encountered is that the drainage pipe that will exit sink water from the sink to the house -- the PVC pipe in the house/wall -- is not aligned with the new location of the sink...

Installing Basement Shower Drain with Washing Machine Drain [ 5 Answers ]

Hi folks: I would like to install a shower that drains into the same drain as my washing machine. Right now the washing machine drain, 1-1/2" ABS, comes in horizontally about 12" above the concrete floor into a 1-1/2" Tee on a vertical pipe. From this Tee, the vent goes straight up to the...

Converting cast iron floor drain to shower drain [ 3 Answers ]

I am adding a bathroom to my basement, which has partial (complete? ) plumbing already roughed into the floor (in 1976). Sewage lift station (vented) is 3 ft from 4" styrofoam plug (toilet), 4 ft from 1 1/2 inch cast male pipe end extending through floor (lav, have already added vertical vent...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.