Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Greenfire Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 12:16 PM
    Bank Bidding
    Does anyone know how to bid on cleaning banks without sq. footage? I have the specs.
    HBF Posts: 86, Reputation: 4

Jul 13, 2007, 03:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenfire
    Does anyone know how to bid on cleaning banks without sq. footage? I have the specs.
    You should really call for the square footage. You can look up the square footage in public records as well. Otherwise, you are ballparking it.
    Greenfire Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 04:30 PM
    Thanks I didn't think about the public records.
    The Official Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2012, 08:16 AM
    Hello. I'd like to know how I could go by looking up the square feet of a potential customer online? You mentioned in your reply to Greenfire awhile ago?

Thanks,

Jackie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Victim of Bank Fraud victimized by Bank [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Arizona. I received a summons & complaint from Hilco re a Wells FargoBank (WFB)debt. 2 weeks ago. March 27 2007 I am a victim of felony crimes that began when WFB designed and printed 'convenience checks' accessing my accounts, unbeknownst to me, and negotiated access to my accounts with...

Commercial cleaning bidding [ 5 Answers ]

When bidding on cleaning contracts how do you determine how much you charge (per square foot)? You want to be the lowest but not so low that you're working for free

Need approx 97,000 to payoff bank note @ 145,00 bank will forgive the rest, any ideas [ 4 Answers ]

Who do we turn to? Anyone willing to invest in us?? Grants or loans we don't know??

Bidding on a job [ 2 Answers ]

Hello... my name is Dan and I've just recently decided on going into business for myself. I've decided that commercial pressure washing is what I want to do but I'm not sure how to bid on the job. Is there a certain formula to use concerning the amount of money to charge?

Can a bank draft be cancelled by a bank if the purchaser is in default on a loan? [ 1 Answers ]

I had recently purchased a bank draft from a bank to which I owe a large sum of money. I'am overdue on the minimum payment and the bank has started to make noises about taking legal action. Due to some reason the recipient has not deposited the bank draft yet. Can the bank legally cancel the...

View more questions Search