Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

Jun 14, 2005, 01:57 PM
    Kind vs Nice
    I have read women don't like "nice guys", but that being "kind" is OK.

Can someone give me a few examples of some situations (think of a good example-situation) and tell me what would a "nice" guy do, and what would a "kind" guy do?
    turtlegirl Posts: 151, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2005, 07:35 PM
    NICE yak
    I'm a high school English teacher and I ask kids not to use nice at the beginning of the year. I say if I die this year and you guys say I was nice, I will rise from the grave and do something horrifying. Nice is boring, meaningless and lame. Someone who is kind is sensitive and pays attention to another person's needs in terms of comfort, be it temperature, hunger, emotional state. Someone who is paying attention and acting to help people. I'd like to meet that guy!

Jun 14, 2005, 11:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by turtlegirl
    Someone who is kind is sensitive and pays attention to another person's needs in terms of comfort, be it temperature, hunger, emotional state. Someone who is paying attention and acting to help people.
    Thanks for your reply. If that is considered "kind", then what is considered "nice" (as in "too kind"?)?
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2005, 12:12 PM
    Nice - is an KISSER, seeks approval, buys effections, is needy-clingy, manipulative, tries to CONVINCE a gal to like him

Kind is to do things because YOU want to and do not expect anything in return.

Jun 15, 2005, 02:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat21
    Nice - is an KISSER, seeks aproval, buys effections, is needy-clingy, manipulative, trys to CONVINCE a gal to like him

Kind is to do things because YOU want to and do not expect anything in return.
    Excellent, excellent!

Thanks a lot... things are much clearer now.
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2005, 12:36 PM
    Nice - gets walked all over and doesn't even know it.
    toonking Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2005, 07:51 AM
    Yup
    "Nice" men do things out of insecurity, a need to be liked. "Kind" men do things out of compassion and understanding, and the kindness is inherent -- they'd do the same for anybody in need, not just a hot woman.
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2005, 08:20 AM
    That was outstanding. Yes.
    PeterJohn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2005, 09:53 AM
    Nice... I hate that word
    I swear I hate that word, I've been called nice by too many girls too many damnnn times. And with the girl I'm dating now, I'm trying not to be nice, but for someone reasons I find myself falling back into the nice guy thing and I know deep down if I keep it up, I'm probably going to lose her
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2005, 10:37 AM
    PeterJohn my man,

Do yourself a LARGE favor and learn about 'nice guys'.

PLEASE, if you can, buy David Deangelos book at:

www.doubleyourdating.com

AND sign up for his e-mail. He is the guru.

Goto: www.askmen.com- READ ALL the dating articles. ALL!

Goto: www.sosuave.com and READ everything!!

Go to www.realtionships.blog-city.com - learn about WHY it's bad for business to be an -kissing nice guy.

Get this part of your life in order. Woman HATE -kissers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Too nice ? Help [ 35 Answers ]

Recently I have noticed that my g/f seems a bit detached from me when we are together. Ive been thinking about this a lot recently and after doing some reading on the internet it's obvious I'm a 'nice guy' and that's not what women want. Id rather we didn't get into a debate with some arguing that...

Dating a Nice Guy [ 24 Answers ]

I met a man recently who is a terrific in many ways. He's divorced, but he only has good things to say about his ex-wife (who cheated on him). He has a child he adores. He is loving toward his extended family. He has a good job. I went out with him a few times. After our second date, he...

Nice guy or not? [ 12 Answers ]

I have a friend whom I met through the daycare I work at. He seems like a really nice guy but people have been saying stuff to me that is starting to get to me. He also works with kids, coaches a kids basketball team, and is going to college after he graduates to be a pediatrician/councelor for...

Nice Program [ 4 Answers ]

http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~geoffo/humour/flattery.html

Is he interested or being nice ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi... could you answer this question... How could a girl tell if a guy likes her or is just being nice?? Espicially if he's a PERFECT guy Could you help me with this? I really want to know Thx :)

View more questions Search