Body art
    Tattoo
    I want a tatooing.
    My work is docter.
    Is anything affect on my work.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2007, 11:41 PM
    If you work as a doctor, how you present yourself to your patients is of the utmost importance. Anything about you that may appear to be unprofessional, in even a few people's eyes, concerning how you act, speak and treat yourself, can cause rumors to happen that may affect your reputation and hence your work.

It is unfortunate that overall, we really do live in a conformist world. Some people will judge others by the way that they look. Most people do expect that people will look and act according to the professions that they have based upon what is usually acceptable and usually found to be "normal" for those professions.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't get a tattoo. If you do, I would be careful as to what the tattoo portrays or represents and where it is on your body. I would suggest putting any tattoo that you get on a portion of your body that is not normally exposed when you are working as a doctor.

That is my opinion, anyway. I hope that it has been helpful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Art [ 1 Answers ]

Sorry, But I miss typed the initials on my question. It should have been SZL. My etching are done by artist "Charlot". There is one "T" in Charlot. I have two, titles are ON THE HILL and IN AVEYRON, FRANCE. They are house scene. Appreciate any help on value and any other information. ...

Art [ 7 Answers ]

Where can I get some good colored pensils?

Body art [ 22 Answers ]

What kind of tattoos are the most popular right now?

View more questions Search