Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blueshadow_393 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2007, 06:20 PM
    How to
    I'm in love with my best guy friend, were super close.
    I was just wondering how to let him know that I love him
    Like what sort of things do guys really like
    i.e... girls like flowers and being told they're beautiful

How do I show him how much I love and appreciate him and how much he means to me

Because actions speak louder then words

-Becca

p.s. I tell him these things a lot
    But now I want to show him
    I've done a lot of things for
    Him and I've almost ran out
    Of ideas.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2007, 06:22 PM
    Well, what kind of things does he like? What's he interested in? If you tell me these things I might be able to suggest something you could get him to show him you really care. :)
    blueshadow_393 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2007, 06:26 PM
    He is really really into music, he's going to college to get a music degree and join a symphony. He likes playing ultimate frisbee, and watching comedy movies. Also he's really good at guitar hero.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2007, 06:32 PM
    That's awesome music is a great thing to be into. Is there maybe anything he needs in order to pursue his music career? I've noticed in my marriage that guys love it when you make it all about them. I like to plan some nights for my husband that totally revolve around him. We do whatever he wants. He likes to play video games so I usually make this really nice dinner, candles and everything. The whole works. Then to wind down from dinner we usually do something casual, like play video games, or a board game. Something to look back on and think about how fun it was.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jun 15, 2007, 10:08 PM
    Hello Blueshadow.

You don't have to say or show him anything. He knows, by the way you act around him. Relax and enjoy the time you spend together. You can always hold his hand a little longer or a hug a little tighter. Don't try to rush a friendship into a relationship. Im sure your both thinking the same thing and when it's the right time it will happen.

Good Luck
    Dennis777
    Stunning07 Posts: 193, Reputation: 25

Jun 16, 2007, 07:15 AM
    Don't tell him you love him give him clues if you tell him.. and he doest feel the same... you guys will start to have aquirdeness... just be there for him its hard but soon it will all go together if you tell him you won't be hard to get and it will be no challenge for him
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 16, 2007, 05:15 PM
    Is this the same guy you wanted to french kiss?? Or the friend who had a g/f, and they just broke up??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search