Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pneube Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2007, 03:51 AM
    Estate Bank Account
    In New York state how long must the estate bank account be kept open for?
    Paul
    RichardBondMan Posts: 832, Reputation: 66

Jun 11, 2007, 04:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pneube
    In New York state how long must the estate bank account be kept open for?
    Paul
    Until the Estate is settled and funds disbursed to heirs as per the decesased last will and testament.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Open an estate account [ 7 Answers ]

My friend received a check from the insurance company payable to the estate of his grandma. The check was her grandma's part of the settlement of a car accident in November 2006. However, her grandma passed away on 3-31-07. The check needs to be deposited into her grandma's estate account. He...

Estate bank accounts [ 12 Answers ]

I ‘m trying to help a love one. They need to open estate bank accounts for a late brother’s estate. They are the volunteer administrator of estate. The only thing in the brother’s estate was about $2200.00. They have withdrawn the money from his account. I was told that they need to open an estate...

Estate Account [ 5 Answers ]

My mother recently passed away leaving several insurance polices, all but one named myself as the beneficiary the other named my father who passed away 8 years ago no one else was named as a second beneficiary just as children myself and brother. She left a will and named myself as sole beneficiary...

Estate Bank Account Access [ 2 Answers ]

My brother and I are the administrators of my mothers estate. We had to probate the estate and opened a bank account. Instead of paying every bill out of the estate with a check, we withdrew the money and made the payments ourselves. Also, I got out money to keep aside to pay bills in case my...

Estate account [ 3 Answers ]

I am the sole heir to my mother's estate;opened an estate acct. My question is what do I do with the money in that acct? Can I use it to pays bills such as home owners insurance,etc.

View more questions Search