Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mrsashleyg2009 Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Jan 2, 2010, 05:29 PM
    Pregnancy symptoms.
    :confused:My husband and I have been trying to conceive for a few months now.. My period isn't due until the 13th so its to early to take an hpt. Well for the past few days my lower abdomen around my bladder area has been a little tender, not painful just uncomfortable.. And when I lay flat there is a spot about the size of a pulm that is tight and hard.. Its tender but it only bothers me if I bend over or jog things like that, well Last night around 2am I got really sick and vomited my brains out, and my breasts are very tender which always happens before my period, but the abdomen thing worried me... I was just wondering if I could be pregnant, and if that type of thing happens to everyone, or if I should worry about a mass and be seen by a doctor.. Thanks -ash
    eyecue Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Jan 2, 2010, 05:34 PM

IF you don't believe that you are pregnant then get to a doctor. My MIL died of a UTI and the symptoms are close to what you have.
    Mrsashleyg2009 Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Jan 3, 2010, 03:02 PM
    Could I be pregnant?
    My husband and I have been trying to conceive for a few months, we had sex during my fertile period, and I'm hopeful that I'm pregnant.. Over the past few days I've feel a little uncomfortable in my abdomen area, and I've had a few bouts of nausea... My breasts are also very tender but that's pretty common close to my period which is on the 13th of this month... This morning I was sleeping fine and my 60 lb lab stepped on my abdomen which was already tender, and it hurt so bad I was nausious and buckled over, it went away after a hour or so but I'm still uncomfortable and tender and my abdomen feels firm... No blood or anything, not cramping just weird.. Its too early to take an hpt.. I was wondering if this is common in early pregnancy or reason to worry I'm scheduling a doctors appt in the morning...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 3, 2010, 03:13 PM
    Yes, this is common in early pregnancy, but these are also common premenstrual symptoms. Unfortunately you are now playing the waiting game. You will have to wait to see if your period comes. If not, take a HPT using first morning urine.
    love_pup_321 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Jan 5, 2010, 10:20 PM

The stomach pain sounds similar to what I felt when I had a miscarriage. Its an odd pain/feeling in the stomach. I would trust your instincts, you'll just have that gut feeling that it is a bad pain.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 5, 2010, 10:35 PM

Please don't post your question twice, once is enough, twice is against the rules.

Find the forum that best describes your question, post, then wait. Try to remember that we all volunteer here and it may take a few days to get an answer, especially this time of year.

If you have anything to add to your question then add it in your original thread. Don't start a new one.

Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 missed periods negative pregnancy tests blood and urine symptoms of pregnancy [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, my last period was on Sept. 15, 2009. It is now December 18, 2009 and I have missed my last 3 periods. I have gone for blood tests and urine tests for pregnancy and every single one has come back negative. I'm so confused! I mean I've been getting pregnancy symptoms like headaches, nausea,...

Irregular periods, and pregnancy symptoms, but negative pregnancy test at home [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, Im 19 and I have had irregular periods since January of 09 My last normal period was on Nov 24 of 08 and then I was 13 days late for my period and it was really light. The next month I was only three days late, but my period was barely there. I have been experiencing many signs of pregnance,...

Pregnancy symptoms this soon? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I could use a little help. I'm late for my period, my last period started on Jan 24th and ended on Jan 29 and its now March 3rd. I recently have been sexually active with my ex boyfriend (from Feb 21st-24th), we have been using condoms but its usually always half way threw intercourse...

Symptoms of pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant but felling head ache and heart burning feeling but can some one tell me when the boobs are to start tenderness or swelling because I ant got nothing;)

Pregnancy symptoms [ 4 Answers ]

If My Period Is Late Does That Mean I'm Pregnant?

View more questions Search