Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeneyah2009 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2009, 06:16 PM
    Pregnancy symptoms
    My period was 10 days late and I'm experiencing a few symptoms. I didn't get my period last month but the previous month I got it twice? What do you think
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 15, 2009, 06:22 PM
    Have you taken a HPT yet? If not, I think you need to try that using first morning urine.
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2009, 06:37 PM

We get a few questions like this every week. The answers are always the same, take a test, see a doctor, and good luck. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Irregular periods, and pregnancy symptoms, but negative pregnancy test at home [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, Im 19 and I have had irregular periods since January of 09 My last normal period was on Nov 24 of 08 and then I was 13 days late for my period and it was really light. The next month I was only three days late, but my period was barely there. I have been experiencing many signs of pregnance,...

What if you don't have the symptoms of a pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

As I told you before. I am 53 and I am not getting my period any more since last march which was very light. Is it possible that I am pergnant even if I don't any symproms?

Symptoms of Pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

My periods are never constant. Last month I started on day 27. The month prior to that, I started on day 35. The month before, day 40. Prior, day 32, and 28. Now, I'm on day 39 and I still have not started. Although this morning, I thought I had, because when I went to the bathroom, there was a...

Pregnancy symptoms this soon? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I could use a little help. I'm late for my period, my last period started on Jan 24th and ended on Jan 29 and its now March 3rd. I recently have been sexually active with my ex boyfriend (from Feb 21st-24th), we have been using condoms but its usually always half way threw intercourse...

Pregnancy symptoms [ 3 Answers ]

I am 2 weeks late for my period, have taken two pregnancy tests, both positive, last period was April 19th, feeling some period like symptoms, are these normal/pregnancy symptoms? Please give advice

View more questions Search