Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    awj64 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2012, 11:29 AM
    How to wire a 24volt blower fan to run continuiously
    I have a 24volt blower that I want to use as a fan. Other than a 120v to 24v transformer and a switch is there anything else that I would need?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2012, 11:43 AM
    YOU will need diodes if it's a DC fan... (prefferably a full wave bridge rectifier).
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Aug 29, 2012, 12:01 PM
    Make sure the transformer is powerful enough for the fan motor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Combustion fan and blower run non-stop [ 2 Answers ]

My son put a tennis ball in the vent tube and it rolled all the way to the furnace blocking the air from entering the burners. I have a armstrong ultra 90sx furnace and the combustion fan and blower run continuously. I have taken the tennis ball out and it still runs

Coleman furnace 3500A816 blower runs continuiously [ 1 Answers ]

I have replaced the sequencer. The heating elements cut when thermostat temperature is reached but the fan never cuts off. It will change speeds if I turn switch from heat to AC. What could cause this?

2 Wire thermostat. Want to run fan only. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a programmable thermostat and would like to run the fan only at times to circulate air in my home. I have a gas forced hot air furnace. I have a two wire system and therefore the green wire to connect to the fan control is non existent. How can I create a three wire system? I figure I need...

Convert blower fan to run slow [ 2 Answers ]

What I would like to do is convert my furnace fan to be able to run at a slow speed all the time to continually move the air through out the house janitrol furnace:confused:

View more questions Search