Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    latonya echols Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2008, 04:29 PM
    Why I cant get pregnant
    I am wondering why I can't get pregnant me and my boyfriend been together for an year and nothing has happen yet:mad:
    Thinker2255 Posts: 37, Reputation: 0

Aug 11, 2008, 04:54 PM
    You need to go to your doctor and have your partner do the same thing. Your doctors will test you guys for fertility issues and other possible complications.
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2008, 04:54 PM
    How old are you? Do you have any medical history that might affect conception? Low sperm count, your eggs maybe hard to get in, the timing is not right, stress, several things.

Check out WebMD - Better information. Better health. or better see a doctor.
    Thinker2255 Posts: 37, Reputation: 0

Aug 11, 2008, 05:10 PM
    You wouldn't ask jeeves to remove a tumor in your head would you?
    latonya echols Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2008, 05:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ylaira
    How old are you? Do you have any medical history that might affect conception? low sperm count, your eggs maybe hard to get in, the timing is not right, stress, several things.

Check out WebMD - Better information. Better health. or better see a doctor.
    I am 26. No bad medical history.
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2008, 05:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Thinker2255
    You wouldn't ask jeeves to remove a tumor in your head would you?
    We have a category for "pregnancy and motherhood" so anybody can ask any question. Even the silly question "Am I pregnant?" Anyway at the end, doctors opinion will still be highly encouraged.
    jessebearz Posts: 40, Reputation: 3

Aug 11, 2008, 06:05 PM
    Try having sex everyday for 6 weeks sloid, that worked for me. If still nothing then def get cheacked out by the doctor!
    ilovejesse01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Aug 11, 2008, 06:29 PM
    Probably u aged a lot or your to old over 40 and you can't have babies?
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2008, 06:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovejesse01
    probally u aged alot or your to old over 40 and you can't have babies?

She just said she's 26
    trying4babykirk Posts: 123, Reputation: 7

Aug 12, 2008, 07:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovejesse01
    probally u aged alot or your to old over 40 and you can't have babies?

You CAN have babies over the age of 40, just lower chances and higher birth defects, but it CAN be done!
    trying4babykirk Posts: 123, Reputation: 7

Aug 12, 2008, 07:49 AM
    Good luck your still young so don't worry about age, and right now I am taking a vitamin called vitex, and its natural so what can it hurt, right? And it is supposed to regulate cycles and increase fertility, my aunt got pregnant after just one month! It is about 15$ at health food stores, so give it a shot if your interested!
    abba1961 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 12, 2008, 03:10 PM
    I Have A Solution Which Won't Cost U A Single Penny Till U Get Pregnant. Can't Loose. Its All Natural . No Long Process With In 30 To 60 Days. 5 Couples Have Tried And All Are Pregnant.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 12, 2008, 03:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by abba1961
    I Have A Solution Which Wont Cost U A Single Penny Till U Get Pregant. Can't Loose. Its All Natural . No Long Process With In 30 To 60 Days. 5 Couples Have Tried And All Are Pregant.
    What is your solution? Is it medically approved? Will you be advertising? The site prohibits advertising.
    abba1961 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 12, 2008, 04:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    What is your solution? Is it medically approved? Will you be advertising? The site prohibits advertising.
    Well I did not know that, its more of faith base method. I can prove you that it works. If you know any one who is not getting pregnant I will give you free one time but in return I will use them as a reference. If that's OK here is my email thanks
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 12, 2008, 04:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by abba1961
    well i did not know that, its more of faith base method. i can prove u that it works. if u know any one who is not getting pregnant i will give u free one time but in return i will use them as a reference. if thats ok here is my email thanks
    Unfortunately that is not how this site works. Advertising is strictly prohibited.
    cat_eyes21 Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Aug 13, 2008, 05:53 PM
    I think that you are trying too hard. I don't think that you have something wrong with you its just not time. The moment that you stop trying to get pregnant is when your going to get pregnant. I tried for almost three years and nothing worked. As soon as I quit trying I found out that I was pregnant. I had forgot all about getting pregnant and then there was baby. I think that it's the stress of actually trying to get pregnant which throws your body off. If you just relax and let it happen, it will happen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Yr. Later Still Not pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Why am I not pregnant yet, 13 months later. We both have been tested and doing everything right. Timing, peak days est. Also I had my son 9 yrs ago and had miscarriage 6 yrs ago, also my husband has a son from p revise marriage 13 yrs ago. What else ca I do??

Trying to get pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my partner have been in a relationship for 5 years now and thought the time is right to try for a baby its been 7 months now and I am still not pregnant any ideas whay may the problem open to all answears and any possibilities thank you.:confused:

I think I am pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

OK so me and my boyfriend had sex on aug. 10, aug 13, and aug. 17. All these we didn't use a comdem and he came in me all three times, well then I have this mycycle thing that helps me predict my periods and I was suppose to start on aug. 18 but I didn't start until the 20th, and it ended aug.24....

I'm I pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been pregnant before and I had a miscarriage. So me and my boyfriend have been trying to have another baby. So I haven't had my period yet. I'm 6days late, I took a test and it was negative. I don't know what to do. Am I pregnant or is it all in my head?

I think I am pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 2 month late I took a test but it was negative and my mother told me she was 5mon and all the test she took was negative I am not sick my belly is harder and I am all way sleepy and swolen I need some help what should I do?

View more questions Search