Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    geniegee2003 Posts: 46, Reputation: 4

Nov 2, 2007, 04:28 AM
    Struggling and suicidal
    I posted the :What should I do now I have no one and nothing?
    Im so struggling, he's on my mind all the time and I so badly want to talk to him but I know I shouldn't, I'm struggling and I'm self harming more than usual because of it :(
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 2, 2007, 04:53 AM
    Genie, what form does yourself harming take? And what are the reasons you can't talk to him?Can you answer these questions for me and we will go from there. No one is completely alone and if you are having difficulty coping, and suicidal thoughts, then you must seek professional help, or at least see your regular doctor.
    Bubzybabygirl45 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2012, 07:08 AM
    I am a self harmer as well I know it's hard I cut myself over a guy but you need to realise. LIFE GOES ON.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2012, 07:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubzybabygirl45 View Post
    I am a self harmer as well I know it's hard I cut myself over a guy but you need to realise. LIFE GOES ON.

This is from 2007 - there are more recent posts where people are still on line.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 24, 2012, 08:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubzybabygirl45 View Post
    Is this the same guy that you want to have a baby with?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you know if you are depressed/suicidal? [ 24 Answers ]

I sleep a lot, I don't call friends back most of the time, I hate how I look, who I am, etc... This sounds stupid but I have planned how I'm going to die. Either in war or at age 60 by heart failure . Im not sure if this is depression or suicidal, or neither? How do you know? I never cry...

Suicidal ? [ 19 Answers ]

Just yesterday a 21 year old young man jumped off a building and died in my community. I remember when I was in Middle or even High school, suicides were rare and it used to shock us to hear about such an incident. Recently I have noticed that the statistics of suicides seems to be on the...

Struggling with housebreaking [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, New member I need to know what is the right way to house break my seven week old miniature dachshund I have read book after book some say let him in and out of the crate some say make him stay in there all day except to eat and potty but he has already using it in his crate I Don't KNOW WHAT...

HELP! Suicidal! [ 12 Answers ]

My boyfriend has recently gone off to uni, I'm stuck here without him. Recently he cheated on me and I don't no what to do I love him and I want to be with him, but he thinks its best to break up as he wants to experience other girlfriends. I was his first love and he was mine. Neither of us have...

Anyone else struggling? [ 25 Answers ]

Hi all. I know that most of us here are going through breakups and I wonder if anyone else has been going through periods of feeling like you are over it one week, then tempted to contact your ex the next week? I am just going through a cycle lately where one minute I will feel that I am over him...

View more questions Search